RECOMENDED

"Sorry about no stream yesterday chat" Tommy said into his mic, " Blame dream"

uuser1: dream?
usheksn: wtf did dream do now?
userrr69: break into prison and kill him.
lolidk: don't blame my dweamypoo

Tommy scanned over the chat, ignoring some of the inappropriate comments and silently thanking his mods for keeping chat under control.
"Today, boys, we are going to be playing on the Dream SMP" He announced, drawing out his words.

As the blonde loaded into the blocky world, him and the chat were greeted by Tubbo and Ranboo chasing each other with enchanted netherite axes.

"Ha ha moooving on chat..."

Emelia was bored. She woke up around noon and no one was messaging her. Usually, the ginger wouldn't mind if her friends weren't messaging her. Yasmin was usually with her anyways and she didn't really talk to anyone else.

But Yasmin was away. She had left a few days ago to go to Mexico, to go visit some of her dads family.

So there she was. At home. Her parents at work. Her sister at her boyfriends house. And no chaotic snap from Tommy.

"Odd." Emelia said out loud, as she went downstairs for her second bowl of cereal. She poured in a decent amount and went back into her room, and opened her laptop.

Twitch was still open from last night, where she had fallen asleep watching Dream speed running Minecraft. Emelia quickly refreshed the page, to see if anyone she followed was streaming.

They weren't.

"Fuuuuuck i'm so bored" She whisper-yelled to no one in particular. The girl was sprawled out across her bed, laptop almost hanging off the side, bored out of her mind.

Soon enough, she had decided to look through her recommendations. Everything seemed to be boring: from people playing among us to people playing Minecraft or the sims.

It was nothing she was really interested in.

She only watched dream play Minecraft.

That was what she told herself while she was scrolling through the Minecraft section.

After what felt like scrolling forever, a familiar face popped up. A blonde boy with fluffy hair and blue eyes, playing Minecraft came up onto her recommended. She scanned the page for his name, reading 'TommyInnit'.

"Oh that little fuck"