Chapter 1

🌪️Valentina🌪️

-

"i'm a badass bitch, whatchu looking at? I'mma throw that back like a cadillac. I don't care how you throw it, imma handle that." I bobbed my head to the music playing in my airpods.

"Hey, yuh, let's have a sex talk." I sang as I stared at the scenery.

"We're almost here, champ." Dad said to me, and glanced at me in the mirror.

I looked at him, and made a funny face.

He laughed, and mom smiled around at me.

We soon arrived at our new house, and I got out of the car immediately, and ran in the mansion.

"Kiddo!" Dad called at me, and I continued running in the house.

I ran up the stairs, and checked all the bedrooms, and took the biggest of them all— the one with the master bathroom, and the king sized bed.

I took the marker from my shirt, and closed the door, opened the marker top, and started writing.

I wrote "Savage" with the red marker, and smirked.

I ran back down stairs, and started helping mom and dad taking out the luggage.

"The master bedroom is ours." Mom grumbled out.

"On the other side of the house." I smirked, "Don't want to get deaf overnight."

Mom blushed, and I chuckled.

Dad smacked me upside the head, and I pouted.

i carried my luggage to my room, and placed it down at the side of the bed, and flopped down on the grey sheets.

I looked at the shimmering chandelier, and started humming, just as Sex Talk by Megan Thee Stallion came on

For one, I do not like innocent music.

It's just...not me.

I like songs like Megan Thee Stallion, Nicki Minaj, Ne Yo, Trey Songz, Chris Brown, Doja Cat, etc.

-

"Kiddo!" Mom bursted in my room.

"What the hell, mom!?" I groaned.

She narrowed her eyes at me.

"Dinner is ready in a few."

"Yeah, yeah. You could've just texted me."

She shook her head.

"I wanted to see your room."

I stuck my tongue out at her.

"How did you know this was the one?"

"Every room you've ever own has the savage mark on it." She said unamused, and I grinned.