Chapter 16

its officially one month until father comes back. i dont know if i should be scared, worried, frightened or what.

its funny how time flies.

yesterday, valentina was the new kid, and today, i have a crush on her. wow... time.

currently, valentina was taking me out to get mcdonalds, because i dont know what that is. she was quite surprised, and i was embarrassed. she told me that it was a famous food, whatever, whatever, and some other stuff.

i was hesitant to going because i didn't have any money to buy it. she told me not to worry about it and that she'll pay for it.

i didn't want her paying for it, not with her money, atleast.

valentina pulled up beside a talking monitor thing, and ordered. she asked me what i wanted and i told her to order for me but don't order a lot, because i'm not sure i'll eat it all off.

-

after i was finished eating, valentina looked at me and asked,

"so how does it taste?"

"it's okay." i responded.

"okay? just okay?"

"yes. just okay." i said slowly, "junk food isn't my stuff, really." i added.

val nodded and then exhaled, "well atleast you tasted life today."

i giggled and got out of the car, and throw away the rubbish in a nearby bin. walking back to the car, i got in and val told me that she'd carry me home.

not really caring, i gave her my address and off we went.

-

valentina pulled up at my house and i got out of her car.

"thanks." i said.

she nodded and leaned over the seat,

"can i take you out sometime?" valentina asked and my eyes widened.

did she just asked me out?

it could be friendly. dont get your hopes up.

"as in...?"

"a date." she answered as her eyes trailed over my body, "that is unless you need it to be something friendly..."

"no," i rushed out, "i mean yes. i'd like to go out with you. as in...on a date." i confirmed.

val gave me a bright smile.

"great. i'll...get you after school tomorrow?"

i nodded and returned the smile.

"that's fine."

val nodded and i waved bye to her as she drove off. walking in the house, excitement bubbled inside me.

i have a date! valentina just asked me out on a date! oh my god.

i squealed and went to my room to share my excitement with sleep.