Chapter 4

🌺Taylor🌺

- TW : brief mention of rape and act of rape -

"Good evening, sir," I mumbled as I entered the house.

"Yash." He slurred, and I sighed.

I was about to go up to my room when I heard him call out to me.

"Where are you going?"

"To my room, sir."

"Stay. We haven't had sex in aaa longtime." He slurred and reached out to me.

I flinched.

Yash was my mother's name.

She left us when I was 5 and it troubled dad.

Dad...

He's turned to alcohol, thinking it can solve his problems, when in reality, it doesn't.

My dad is the same person who just said that, not some abusive ex.

He would...rape me, hit me, take out his anger on me, and treat me like some maid.

"S-sir," he told me to address him by that. Once, I mistakenly slipped up and called him "dad" and he hit me till I knocked out. "I- mom is gone."

I flinched when he patted my head.

"You're right here, Yash."

Tears pooled in my eyes.

"Don't you want another, baby?" He slurred, "I don't know where Tanya went."

He refers to me as Tanya.

I don't know how and where he got the name from.

"Dad," I sobbed, "I'm here. Taylor."

"Who is Taylor, Yash?"

I placed a hand over my mouth to control my sobs.

"N-no." I backed away when he touched my breasts.

"St-stop" I begged as I thrashed in his hand. He ripped the sweatshirt off of me and looked at my breasts in my bra.

"D-dad, stop. You-you can't d-do this!" I yelled.

He smacked my cheek harshly, the impact making me fall.

"Since when do you refuse sex, Yash? Am I doing something wrong?" He slurred.

I covered my face with my hands, as I sobbed loudly.

He sighed, and just walked away.

-

I laid in my room on the ground, freezing and hungry.

I wasn't allowed to eat, nor was I allowed to get a blanket nor sheets for my bed.

I was cold at night, and hungry in the days. I'd steal from him if it means that I'd eat.

I wasn't going to famish because of him. I was going to eat little by little even if it means getting in trouble.

I was already told I was chunky by my dad and his beatings as a reminder of it.

So I cut down on the eating.

-

I came out of the bathroom with a towel around me and opened my closet. I skimmed through the rack of clothes, and soon settled on a black bodysuit with long sleeves and turtle neck, and jeans, and put them on. My plump breasts pushed on the material, and my butt was too big, and my thighs were too thick.

I let my curly hair out and ran my hand through it

I let my curly hair out and ran my hand through it. I smiled slightly and took up my black knapsack, and head into the living room.

I left the house - not seeing dad - and walked towards the bus stop which wasn't far away from my house.

I soon arrived, and waited for some time till the bus and got on.

Bullying wasn't something that I wanted to happen to me.

I guess I was one of those unlucky kids.

"Leave me alone, Ana."

"I'm not going to trouble you." She said softly.

I believed it for a moment.

"Real—"

Her foot came in my shin and another in my hip, making me fall.

She laughed and walked away, while I laid on the ground in pain.

Why me?