Chapter 20

🥀 Valentina 🥀

-

"no. it was like...everytime these four children see me, they'd start singing humpty dumpty and then they'd tease me saying, "the king horses couldn't put humpty back up so you're not getting any mans." i was like...shocked and sad. i started crying. my cheeks were fat and red, my arms and thighs were thick, my stomach was big and they'd tease me about it." taylor laughed.

i chuckled and shook my head.

"well look at you now? all grown and beautiful." i said and sh blushed.

"i'm not beautiful."

"you are, tay."

"nope."

"telling me or asking me?"

taylor gave me a shy smile.

"i'm telling you. look at me!" she shrieked as she pointed down at your body.

"i see someone sexy."

"sexy? please." she fanned me off.

"you dont believe me?" i laughed.

"noh."

"taylor, you're sexy, beautiful, hot, intelligent, thick, and the list goes on. no listen to what no one says. their opinion doesn't matter. what matters is what you think."

taylor nodded, her cheeks tinted.

"can i ask you something?"

"yeah. go ahead."

taylor squinted her eyes and then look at me and took up a grape, eating it.

"what is the meaning behind this date? your intentions...?"

"what do you mean?" i asked.

taylor took up another grape and bit it. she chewed slowly and then asked,

"do you- do you like me?"

i stared at her.

yes.

how will she react?

i gave her a slow nod.

"words, valentina."

i let out a chuckle.

"i do like you."

"as friends?"

"noh."

"then what?"

i inhaled and looked at the plain white blanket, "i dont know. i like you more than i should. you're probably not even into girls anyways."

i shrugged.

taylor stared at me, her lips parted.

"i'm not sure about my s-sexuality, but i do know that i feel an attraction to both girls and boys. as to if i like you, that is left...unknown. i wont answer that." taylor gave me a shy grin, a light blush coating her cheek.

"okay, tay. when you're sure about it, you tell me and we can talk out stuff?"

taylor nodded and scrunched her nose.

cute.

-

a light shade of pink, red and orange scattered across the sky, as the sun goes down. taylor rested her head on my shoulder as my hand wrapped around her waist.

i liked feeling her hip dips. they're just so...cues grabby hands.

taylor tilted her head to look up at me and i looked down at her slightly.

"hmm?" i hummed questioningly.

"nothing." she said softly.

i kept looking at the sunset as she looked at me and the side of my lip quirk up.

"your stare gets creepier by the second."

lia let out a melodic laugh and smiled at me.

she is so beautiful. like damn man. makes me want to kiss the living daylight out of her.

"penny for your thoughts?"

i closed one of my eyes and peeped at her with the other. taylor turned and sat indian style beside me and said,

"you dont have to share if you dont want t-"

"i want to kiss you."

-

i want to kiss you🤮 - chain?