Chapter 40

fingering

valentina connected our lips and i wrapped my hands around her neck

valentina connected our lips and i wrapped my hands around her neck. valentina placed her hands on my waist and lifted me up on the counter.

her thumbs circled my hips and went underneath the waist of my underwear.

valentina's tongue swiped against my bottom lip and i opened my mouth, granting her entrance. i moaned softly in her mouth as she played with my tongue with hers. her tongue soon explored every corner or my mouth, not missing the chance to make it sensual.

val's hand went to my back and pulled my bra, letting my breasts free. her free hand came and up one of my breasts and rubbed her thumb over my nipple.

i moaned in her moan and the kiss soon started to get sloppy.

valentina started down to my neck and soon started to suck on my flesh. my moans increased slightly at the pleasure i was feeling.

her teeth scraped over my flesh as she sucked on my neck. she pulled back after some time and swiped her tongue over the love bite on my neck. she started venturing down, leaving marks as she go with me moaning above her.

my underwear now stuck to my soaking core, aching for valentina between my legs. i wanted her to touch me so bad but as she'd say, "patience is a virtue, baby."

valentina's lips wrapped around my nipple and she looked up at me as she sucked on my bud. my jaw dropped in pleasure when her hand cupped my core.

sensations ran through my body as she used her thumb to rub my clit through my underwear. val moved to the other nipple and did the same as she did to the one before.

val continued rubbing me through my underwear and i moaned out in pleasure. my hips grinded against her fingers slowly, getting more friction.

"you like that, hmm?"

i moaned out a yes and placed my hands on her shoulder. my head leaned down on her chest and i let out helpless moans and whimpers as i felt myself getting closer and closer to my orgasm.

"my baby's close?"

i nodded and valentina moved my underwear aside and placed a finger inside my slippery walls. i moaned softly and she twined her finger inside of me. she added another and started to finger me; in, out, in out, curl and repeat pattern.

my orgasm soon came crashing down on me and i moaned her name loudly.

my legs shook violently as i orgasmed and valentina helped me ride it out. her fingers pumped in me slowly and soft mewls came from my mouth.

valentina removed her fingers from my messy walls and she placed her fingers in hee mouth. she sucked off her fingers, a guttural moan coming from her throat.

"you taste delightful, baby."

i smiled softly and pecked her neck.

-

next chapter