Chapter 18

"i like you too, debby, but as friends. nothing more. i'm sorry."

"oh, no. its fine." debby said as her voice cracked a little.

i decided to stop eavesdropping and entered the bathroom.

both of their necks snapped to me and i gave them a tight smile.

"what happened to you?" val asked as her eyes trailed down my messy figure.

"ana is what happened."

she gritted her teeth, "should've been there. put that bitch in her place."

debby didn't say anything to me as she pushed pass me and left the bathroom.

i walked into every stall, checking them, before going in one and closing the door. i took off the jacket, the grease and everything going over me and let out a cough.

i opened my bag, about to take out something to put on, when i remembered i dont have one.

letting out a small groan, i heard val asked, "you okay in there?"

"yes- no." i groaned again.

"what? fell down the toilet?" she joked and i rolled my eyes.

"shut up. i dont have any shirt to put on." i said.

there was silence before the bathroom door was knocked on.

i opened it, peeking through and saw val.

she held her shirt out to me and i looked at it then at her.

"take it."

i took the shirt and my eyes trailed over her figure. a white marina covered her top, and i could see her nips printing through. some where inside of me, it sent a heat down to my lower parts.

she snapped her fingers in front of my eyes and i blinked, coming back to reality.

"yeah, right." my cheeks heated and i closed back the door and then asked her, "if i take your sweatshirt, what are you going to put over your...marina?"

"i have another one."

"you do?"

"mhmm. for if i want to change or if i'm going somewhere."

"oh-"

-

we walked to the cafeteria, hand in hand, and she went to buy her lunch and i went to sit at our normal table. when i sat down, i greeted debby, and gave me a dry smile. she was eating her lunch peacefully, picking at the ketchup every now and then.

i feel so bad for her.

valentina came back some time later and sat down with two trays.

"you're going to eat all that?"

"no." she chuckled and placed one in front of me and then sat down beside me.

"nope, nope, nope. i deny this." i said as i pushed the tray to her.

"taylor."

"valentina."

"i bought it for you."

i stared at her. she stared at me.

"fine." i huffed.