Chapter 2

🌪️Valentina🌪️

I parked my car I the school's parking lot, and took up my stuff, and got out of the car.

I was getting pretty much a lot of attention — which I hated and didn't want.

I made my way to the door of the school and pushed it opened.

I looked down at my timetable (I got it when I came to be signed in) and saw that I had English Language first. I made my way to the class, and surprisingly, I was the first.

I sat down at the back of the class, and took out my airpod, and placed them in. They are the exact color of my hair. I got it exactly that color because I wanted to able to play Billie Eilish in the class while doing my work, the only way I focus.

I love music. I don't know why. Maybe it's the way it helps me concentrate or maybe it's the melody. It could even be the bass.

The only noise I tolerate is music. Loud talking, loud noises, loud sounds, etc, makes my head hurt.

I was so caught up in my thought, that I didn't see that a girl had tripped over my leg. I felt the force leave my shoe, and my legs moved back a bit, and I heard a small yelp through the loud music of my AirPods.

I took out my AirPods quickly and turned to help the girl. I held her hand and pulled her up.

She stumbled, and I steadied her.

"Th-thank you." Her soft voice stuttered out, and I nodded and put in back my AirPods.

I turned my head towards the girl slightly and took a long look at her.

Her naturally curly hair laid on her shoulders, as she looked straight ahead of the class. She was wearing a black sweatshirt, with matching black sweatpants, and a black Adidas to finish it off.

Her butt sat firmly on the chair, as her thick thighs pushed against the material of the sweatpants.

She is hot, and there is no denying it.

"You're staring." She mumbled.

I grinned cheekily.

"Sorry."

She smiled slightly.

"What's your name?" I asked.

She looked at me.

"Taylor."

"Valentina." I smiled softly.

Students started entering the classroom, and Taylor turned in her seat, and I turned in mine also and started my Billie Eilish playlist.

-

30 minutes into the lecture, I saw a girl turn around, and throw a paper at Taylor.

The paper hit Taylor, and she bit the inside of her cheek and stared out the window.

My brows furrowed, and the girl just chuckled lowly and turned back in her seat.

-

"Hey, Taylor?" I called out to her.

She turned and looked at me.

"Yeah?"

"Can you...show me where P.E. class?" I asked with a small pout.

Taylor nodded, and we walked to the gym.

Okay, so I knew where it was, I just wanted to hang out with her.

"Thanks." She nodded and left the gym.

Not a talker.

I sat down on the bench and waited till all the girl's finished changing and then entered, and started into my clothing for P.E.

Taylor wasn't in P.E, sadly. I would've liked to talk to her.

Her voice is just so smooth.

"Hey, newbie." The girl that throw a paper at Taylor said.

I glanced at her and nodded to her.

"Name?"

"Leave me the fuck alone."

I walked off.

I was never rude, but to rude people, I was.

I wasn't going to talk to someone like her.

-

There's no one on Pinterest who I can put for Taylor😀
So I'll give her face.

+

+

Miss girl is curvy and thick👌🏽🐒