Chapter 41

"i hope you didn't think i was done with you, amor?"

i gave her a confused look and she chuckled darkly.

"have you ever seen me go for one round before? oral always follow after i finger fuck you, baby. you're supposed to know that." valentina said and played with a strand of my hair.

i gulped.

"bedroom. now."

she didn't need to tell me twice as i got down from the counter and head to the bedroom. i pulled down my underwear and went and dropped it in the laundry basket and kneeled in front of the bed.

norm procedure that always results in good sex.

valentina entered the room soon and took off her shirt and shorts, leaving her in her bra and underwear.

drool pooled in my mouth and i looked up at in her eyes nervously. the beauty came and stand in front of me, her hand cupping my chin. she tilted my head sideways and looked at my neck.

"i adore your skin."

i blushed and she rubbed her thumb on my bottom lip. i opened my mouth and started to suck on her thumb. valentina pushed her thumb more in my mouth, so that she was knuckle deep and i gave her a seductive look.

she placed her leg on the bed and my eyes fell to her pussy that was peaking from underneath her underwear. valentina removed her thumb from my mouth and moved her underwear aside. she rubbed her thumb on her clit and started rub herself.

moans came from her mouth and i looked at her as if asking, "so you're just going to torture me like this? no taste?"

val spread her lower lips and i reached out to move her underwear over more when it started to go back in place. i slowly removed her hand from her core and placed her fingers in my mouth, sucking off her juices. when i finished, i looked at her dripping pussy and gripped her thigh and leaned forward, darting my tongue out.

i gave her a lick and she bit her lip as she looked down at me. i gave her more licks, her juices coating my tongue every time i do so. deciding to stop the playing, i started to suck on her lips, making her moan softly.

valentina gripped my hair.

"that's it, baby." she moaned.

i loveeeeeeee hearing her moan.

i used my tongue to pod at her entrance, teasing her and then started to peck going up to her clit.

"stop teasing me, taylor or you'll get what you're looking for." she growled and i giggled.

"sorry, mommy."

that'd be the first time i'm calling her that but i could tell she liked it because she gave me a beautiful smirk.

i leaned down and thrust my tongue inside of her dripping core. valentina clenched around my tongue and i hummed as i tongue-fucked her.

valentina's hips moved against my face, gracious moans and curses slipping from her mouth.

"keep going, princess. don't s-stop." i heard her moan.

that encourages me to pick up pace and valentina shuddered when i moaned against her.

she cried out when i pinched her thigh and i removed my tongue from her walls and slurped up her juices. i added a finger, one more following and i thrust them inside of her at a reasonable rate.

gradually, i picked up pace and she was soon clenching and spasming on my fingers. i looked up at her to see her face while she cums, and let me tell you- i creamed too.

valentina is an artwork. she's beautiful. she's what you'd imagine as your dream girl, with a thick booty, dominating yet soft for you only, has breasts, stem, etc.

my fingers slowed down, and i let her ride out her orgasm.

-

no cuz why am i writing this so neat and passionate?

it's supposed to be messy like it always is?!