Chapter 43

"can i please cum, mama?" my girl moaned out and i gave her a look that said i'll think about it.

"how about...no?"

tay whimpered and i smirked at the pleading look on her face.

"you could hold for one more minute, princess. it's not that hard."

i started to move the vibrator down her slit, making her shiver. taylor's body turned side ways and i flipped her back over.

"i can't h-hold it in any longer."

her beautiful eyes stared at me as tears filled her eyes.

i caught faint lift of her hand with three fingers and turned the vibrator off. immediately, i wrapped my arms around her body. i lifted her so that she could straddle me and cradled her body.

taylor wrapped her arms around me, too and we stayed in each other's arms for a while. i laid down with her on top of me and tay snuggled in me.

"did i go too far, baby?"

tay shook her head.

"no. i was starting to get flashbacks. i'm sorry."

"no. don't you dare apologize. you can't control the flashbacks nor can you control what goes on in your head."

tay nodded.

"i'm lucky to have you in my life." she mumbled.

i chuckled, "i love you."

"i love you more."

"baby?"

"hmm?" she hummed sleepily.

"you have to go pee."

"why? it's not like we've had some... intercourse."

"i'm not risking it."

¬

after getting her to pee, we both lay in bed, with her as the small spoon and i soon heard soft snores coming from her.

i let her body go and got up.

i packed up the toys and put them back in my closet. i went to the bathroom and wet a rag and entered back the room.

i spread tay's legs and dabbed between her leg, wiping off her juices that coated her thighs and gave her a proper wipe.

after finish cleaning up from our activities without waking her up, i stripped out of my bra and underwear and laid down beside her.

my arms went around her waist snd my eyes pierced in my face.

i'm going to marry this girl one day and i mean it.

i solemnly swear that i will.

i won't let her leave me nor will i leave her. if i do something wrong, i'll try and fix it between us in this relationship and i promise not to let us fall apart.

she won't leave me.

death will do us apart, nothing else.

we'll have kids and grow old together, look back in our high school days and laugh at jokes.

i'll remind her why i fell for her in the first place and i'll show her why i did.

no matter how she looks, i'll love her for her.

¬

the end <3

thank you for reading "curvy" and it was such a journey with y'all - trust me.

my updates were off but y'all stayed.

i love you and don't forget that you matter, queen💗 slay!

- -missobsessed