Chapter 34

sike, yall thought😍

it's their first time- well for taylor - and yall thought i was gonna skip? that soft smut? hell naa😭

"shush and kiss me."

woah. i can never get used to the feeling of her lips.

our lips molded together as one and she pulled me closer to her by the hips. i placed both my hands on her shoulders and she saw that as an opportunity and flipped me so i was straddling her.

i moaned in her mouth when she nipped my bottom and she shove her tongue in my mouth. our tongues moved against one another sensually, making me feel furry on the inside.

valentina's hands squeezed my hips a bit and she pulled back from the kiss.

val stared up at me.

"i'm not going any further."

i was about to say something but she beat me to it.

"i'm not gonna do something without you wanting it."

i leaned down to her ear and whispered seductively, "who says i don't want it?"

i leaned back up and her eyes were wide.

"this is the bad side of lust. the influence it has on you." she shook her head and made me sit down.

"val-"

"nope. my first time was because i was drunk in lust and i regret it. i don't want you to regret this."

i placed my hand on hers and made her look at me.

"i know what i'm asking you for and i won't regret it." i said softly.

"are you sure, tay?"

"yeah," i answered and folded my lips.

her eyes flickered down to my lips and i leaned in closer to her face. val closed the distance between us and smashed our lips together. her hands went to my waist and i closed my eyes as i enjoyed the kiss.

valentina poked her tongue at my lips and i opened my mouth. her tongue came strolling in my mouth and i started to suck on it.

she moaned softly in my mouth, turning me on more and more.

the kiss soon got intense and nasty and so did her hands. they roamed up and down my sides, touching my breasts and rubbing my thighs.

her touch gives me butterflies and i wasn't having any flashbacks about anything, which is a good sign.

val pulled back from the kiss and started to kiss down my neck. i moaned softly as she nipped my neck softly and then started to suck on that spot.

i whimpered in pleasure and val soon stopped sucking on my neck and her lips journeyed down more.

her hands went to the dress and gave it a small tug.

i nodded, signaling that i gave her my consent. valentina pulled the dress off of me and rested it beside me. the girl licked her lips and pulled my bra, letting my breasts fell loose.

when she saw my hands twitched, she glared at me.

"don't even think of covering yourself up."

i nodded shyly and bit my lip.

"you're beautiful."

valentina took my nipple in her mouth and started sucking on it. she soon pulled back for a bit.

"very beautiful. "

val started sucking on my nipple again, making me moan softly at the pleasure that followed behind that small action. she soon moved to my other other. her hand cupped my breast and she used her thumb to rub the nipple she was suckling on before.

my nipples soon became sensitive from her nipping and sucking on them. valentina leaned back up and pecked my lips multiple times.

"give me a word."

"a word?"

valentina nodded.

"uh- star?"

"okay, so you're going to use that word to tell me to stop if you're ever uncomfortable okay?"

i nodded, "okay."

"don't hesitate to use it."