Chapter 19

i smacked away valentina's arms as she wrapped them around my waist from back ways. she pouted snd i poked her cheek.

"no touching, miss."

"how can someone resist from touching you?"

i gave her a weird look and she chuckled.

she opened her car door for me and i got in, mumbling a small thanks. val closed the door and walked to her side, got in and turned to me.

"you're changing or we should just go?"

"you want me to change or we should just go?"

val looked at me with a look that says "stop plying around and give me answers".

"depends on where you're taking me."

she started the car and drove the opposite direction of my house and i figured that i wasn't going to change - as long as i dont feel weirded out in a hoodie and a jacket.

-

"val, we've been walking for too long now. are yu sure you're not going to kill me?" i asked her.

valentina laughed, "we're almost here, baby. just a minute now."

her hand covered my eyes and the other hand was on my waist, steering me in the direction of which i should walk.

"okay, so...we're here." val said, our walking coming to a stop, "but before i uncover your eyes, i want you to know that its not a lot."

i nodded.

valentina uncovered my eyes and i gasped.

"wow."

a white blanket was spread out on the neatly cut grass/lawn and food, drinks, some flowers in a basket and roses.

"if you're wondering, no this haven't been out here from day

"if you're wondering, no this haven't been out here from day. so the food is still hot." val explained.

i nodded, not knowing what to say.

"its not a lot, but because i know you aren't someone who...goes out a lot, i decided why not something simple as our first date."

i chuckled and she let me sit and then sat in front of me.

-

does anyone realizes that this is m first book where there isn't smut in chapter 16-19🧐

also, i thinking of-

stem x stem story?

fex x stem?

fem x fem?

lmk