Chapter 42

overstimulating
orgasm denial

valentina made me stand and she pecked my lips multiple times

"i fucking love you."

"i love you too." i mumbled against her lips.

"lay down, baby."

i did as told and val went to her closet and took a bag from it and then came back. she emptied the small bag on the bed and my eyes fell on the items.

a strap (as she said), a dildo (as she yet again said), lube, vibrators and nipple clamps?

"we'll be used this one tonight." val said and took up the black vibrator and i nodded.

she got it plugged in and came between my legs. val looked down at me and she flipped it to minimum and placed it on my clit.

Valentina

taylor moaned softly as the vibrator sent sensation through her body. i flipped it to maximum, making her body jolt upwards.

"fuck fuck fuck!" my girl cried out as her back arched.

tay fisted the sheets and she spasmed. my hands went to her thighs to keep them open as she tried to close them. flipping the vibrator to the middle setting, her body visibly relaxed a bit.

i didn't even have to ask her if she was close, because i could tell by her body language.

putting the vibrator in maximum this time, valentina let out a loud moan at the sensations and i smirked.

for one, i can say that this has a very high setting.

"i-i'm gonna c-cum, mommy!"

"dont you dare." i said to her.

tay clenched her fists in the sheets and she twisted and turned.

flipping the vibrator on low, i gave her time to adjust and then flipped it to medium setting, then high again after some time.

"you have to stop doin that, mommy." tay moaned.

"what am i doing, baby girl?"

"fl-flipping it on m-maximum so quickly! fuck!"

i chuckled and some incoherent words came from her mouth.

"beg me to cum, taylor."

i found out that this thing has an ultra maximum speed and i flipped it to it. taylor let out a loud scream at that and i smirked.

"all you gotta do is ask me to cum, sweet girl."

"its t-too much, m-mommy."

"are you going to stop me, taylor?" i asked her seductively as i leaned down to her chest and gave her nipple a teasing lick, "we spoke about your safe word. are you going to use it?"

tay shook her head and a guttural moan came from her.

"then stop being a bitch, complaining about it. take what you get. til then, i'll deny you for as long as i want."