Chapter 39

i was woken up to the feeling of valentina's tongue between my legs, her arms gripping my thigh and her tongue flicking my clit

my hands formed into fists and gripped the sheet tightly as her two fingers started thrusting in and out of my vaginal walls fastly.

"shiiit," i breathed.

my eyes rolled back in my head, and i felt my stomach formed into a knot. valentina's fingers curled inside me and that was my last straw before i orgasmed on her fingers.

i moaned her name loudly and valentina helped me ride out my orgasm.

whimpering, i closed my eyes and brought my legs up. valentina placed my fingers at my mouth and i sucked them off eagerly.

she taught me that.

valentina removed her fingers from my lips and connected our lips in a soft and slow kiss.

my hand went to her hair and i flipped us over and straddled her. val moaned in pain at my grip on her hair and i gave her a sharp glare.

"you said later and it's 10 now." she said and i squinted my eyes at her.

"i was sleeping, was i not?"

"you gave me your consent five months ago to fuck you unconscious."

i laughed, "now when you put it like that -"

val chuckled and flipped me over.

"i love you." she mumbled as she pecked my lips.

"i love you more."

"impossible."

-

valentina was gone out and because today is a saturday, i don't have any work.

my phone rung and i answered it after seeing valentina's name pop up.

"yeah?" i answered.

it was silent for a while until she spoke up, "no barbeque."

"uh do they have spicy?"

"lemme ask."

i heard her order the food for me and then she answered and told me yup and that she'd be home in 20 minutes after making another stop.

i told her to drive safe and wear her damn seat belt. val just laughed and told me that she will.

-

valentina came home soon and i went to meet her with the groceries. i took two bags from her and carried them to the kitchen.

val placed the rest of the bag down and turned to me as i unpacked the stuff.

"are you just gonna watch me or are you gonna help?"

valentina didn't reply as she approached. one of her hands snaked around my waist and she used her other hand to push my head to the other side.

"a hickey would look good here," she placed her finger on my collarbone, "here," another spot, "here," she touched my chest, "and here."

valentina blew her breath against my neck and i shivered.

"only those places?" i breathed.

"my marks would look good all over your body."

"then what's stopping you from doing so? marking me as yours?" i egged her on.

valentina didn't answer me and she lifted my dress and pulled it over my head. when the dress was off of my body, she throw it down and spun my body around.

"you know you're so so so fucking beautiful, angel?"

i nodded and valentina placed her thumb on my bottom lip. i opened and took her thumb in my mouth, sucking on it softly. her finger went back more in my mouth and i let out a soft sensual moan.

"but too bad i'm going to ruin your skin."