Chapter 15

🥀 Valentina 🥀

-

"can i ask you a question?"

"yeah."

"do you know debby? as in...know her before she came to this school."

taylor nodded and continued reading the book.

"did something happened between you guys?"

"no."

i nodded and decided to leave it there. i felt like i was asking too much questions now, and like i was annoying her.

i dont know what's different about her. normally, when i'm talking to someone, i dont care if i'm annoying or what, but talking to taylor, makes me wonder stuff.

i wanted to ask her about the thing ana spread about her, but i didn't want her to lash out on me nor did i want her to be angry with me.

i dont know, i guess.

"val!" i heard taylor almost yelled my name and i looked at her.

"yeah?"

"you spaced out and i was calling you."

"oh, sorry." i apologized and she nodded.

"what's bothering you? want to ask me something?"

- 🦄 Taylor 🦄 -

i could sense how hesitant she was.

"yes, but no." valentina frowned.

i placed my hand on top of hers and her eyes fall down to the action.

"ask away."

val shook her head.

"i dont want you to lash out on me." she pouted.

cute.

"i promise i wont. just ask away."

"the thing that ana said..."

oh, boy, i knew this was coming.

"- you said that it was...true?" valentina furrowed her brows as she looked away, "what exactly did you mean by that?"

val looked at me intently and i packed up my books.

it was still a sensitive subject for me and i was not about to tell her. she'd probably think that i'm some broken kid or maybe think that i'm making it up.

why do you even care what she thinks? it's not like she's going to believe you either ways. she'll just see how worthless and pathetic you are.

tears blurred my vision as i placed my books in my bag. when i got up, a hand grabbed mine and pulled me in them.

"i'm sorry for asking, tay. i was just curious. i'm sorry." val apologized countless times as i wiped my tears.

"no, its fine. i shouldn't be crying. i'm just a big baby." i mumbled as i sniffled.

"yes you are, but that doesn't make you less of a person. you're my big baby. plus, its okay to cry."

did she just- did she just said i am her big baby? hers!?

that made me lowkey panic and lowkey excited.

nonetheless, i nodded.

-

i'm in writer's block. ideas?