Cleaning Cupboard

SEXY ONESHOT ;)

Genuinely no clue where the hell I got the idea for this one from... But I'm aware I haven't given you any sexy Nophie scenes lately so here you go ;)

"Nath, have you got a condom?" I asked my boyfriend. Quietly, may I add, so his manager and the sound technician guy wouldn't hear. I guess that a recording studio isn't the most appropriate place to ask, but I was really, really horny. I think I was due for my time of the month and my hormones were all over the place.

That, and Nathan and I hadn't had sex for over a week because we'd been really busy with work and stuff; we just hadn't had the time.

"What?" He replied, just as quietly but also looking part-confused, part-amused, part... lustful.

"I'm really horny" I told him bluntly, still keeping my voice down. He stared back at me. I think he was trying to work out whether I was joking or not.

"Nath, I'm being serious" I told him, "I'm really fucking horny"

He blinked, before saying in an amused tone, "you are absolutely shameless"

"I know" I shrugged.

"But no, I don't have a condom"

I huffed and rolled my eyes. Is it that hard for him to keep one in the back pocket of his jeans, just in case one of us is feeling in the mood?

"It's not my fault you're horny" he muttered, before smirking, "or maybe it is"

"Not being funny, Nath" I began, standing up, "but if you're not up for the job, I'll go and take care of it myself"

I left the room and began to make my way down the corridor, waiting for the sound of the door behind me.

Five...

Four...

Three...

Two-

"Wait..." Nathan called, closing the door behind him and jogging over to me. He grabbed my hand, pulling me around to face him, "you being serious?"

"Yes"

"You... you do... that?" He asked, quirking an eyebrow. I smirked, sliding my arms around his neck and pulling him forward until his face was just millimetres away from mine, my lips brushing his slightly as I spoke in a husky tone.

"What do you think I do when your on tour?"

He stared back at me for a few moments, before crushing his lips against mine. his hands grabbed a my hips and pulled my body flush against his whilst my fingers threaded into his hair, tugging at it lightly. He walked us backwards until my back hit the wall.

"Fuck" he groaned, pulling away from the kiss, "I've no condom"

"Well, that's not my problem, is it?" I smirked, letting my hand wander over his chest, then over his stomach before dancing lower and lower. He tensed and grabbed my wrist, pulling my hand away.

"Stop it" he tutted, making me grin, "they might have one of those machines in the mens toilets..."

"What self-respecting recording studio has a condom machine in the toilets?" I scoffed, "plus, Jack bought one from one of those condom machines at the train station for a laugh and it was out of date"

"What else do you suggest?"

"Like I said before, I'll do it myself" I shrugged, pushing him away gently as I began to walk down the corridor again, snarkily adding, "maybe if you're really lucky, I'll send you a picture"