Birth (Nathan's POV)

I'm sorry that this is so long overdue but I've been working on it for ages because I wanted it to be really good and I didn't want to rush it. Also, it's really long because I've had to put a lot in but I hope it's okay for you all.

Here are some of the prompts I've been given for it

when the baby is born - tennispunk138, TWFanFiction

maybe some moments during her pregnancy - tennispunk138, TWFanFiction

Please do a one shot about the baby being born !!! I think sophie in labour would be the best thing ever and highly amusing - lil_miss_tw_xx, TWFanFiction

a oneshot of Nathan and Sophie with their baby - bubbles1tw, Wattpad

I think there may have been more prompts than this to do with Sophie having a baby so sorry if I've missed yours

But anyway, hope you like it

"I love you" the girl mumbled through her tears as she hugged me tightly.

"Aw, I love you too" I smiled, hugging her back.

I'd just done the last show of my UK tour in London and was currently outside the arena talking to the fans that had stayed behind to try to meet me. I guess it was the least I could do for them after they'd bought tickets for my show. The tour has been so amazing though. It's incredible singing my songs live to my fans.

And tonight was extra special because my whole family had come to watch, including my mum and step-dad, my dad and step-mum, Jess, my grandparents...

And of course, Sophie had come to watch, even though she's already watched three of the dates and she's heavily pregnant. I was constantly worrying about her and the baby, and constantly preparing myself for the baby to come because it was due at any time now. I was really worried that she would go into labour whilst I was on stage, and I would have to cut the show short, or even that I would miss the birth altogether. Sophie just told me to stop stressing and 'take a fucking chill pill', to quote her exactly, but that didn't stop me worrying.

"Can I get a picture?" The girl asked.

"Yeah, of course" I smiled as she took her phone out of her pocket. She was shaking a little, so I took the phone from her hands and took a few pictures of us for her, before handing it back to her with a smile.

"Thank you!" She smiled shyly, just as my phone began to ring in my pocket. I pulled it out, as the other fans tried to grab my attention to get a picture and a hug too, seeing my manager, Rachel, was ringing me. As far as I knew, she was still in the arena, but I figured it must be important if she was ringing me. Or maybe she was just telling me to get a move on because everyone wanted to get home.

"Hold on a second, girls" I said to the fans before I answered the call, "hello?"

"Nathan" Rachel began.

"Yes?"

"Don't start panicking or anything but we think Sophie's gone into labour"

"What?" I breathed in disbelief.

"Yeah, her water's just broke" she explained, "so we're going to need to get her to the hospital, you know, as soon as, so..."

"Right, I'll be there as soon as I can" I ended the call and looked up to see a hoard of disappointed looking fans who realised I was going to have to leave, "I'm really sorry, girls, I'm going to have to go, Sophie's just gone into labour"

A lot of squealing, cooing and 'oh my God's rang out after that, making me chuckle, though my brain was just filling with concern for Sophie and our baby that she was going to be giving birth to at some point soon.