Territorial

Okay, I've literally just finished writing this and I haven't edited it properly so I'm very sorry for any typos or errors, I'll iron them as soon as I can, but I haven't uploaded for over two weeks and wanted to give you guys a new oneshot

Anyways, there's a bit of moody Sophie in this oneshot, and moody Nathan too haha, the video on the side is the I Found You video which is very significant for this oneshot,

Here's the prompt...

The lads film the I Found You video... It was Nathan's idea after all and I can see so many different scenarios and Sophie remarks - Damonspikebones, TWFanFiction

Hope you like it

"So you guys ready to film this thing?"

"Yeah" the five of them sang in unison.

The boys were filming the I Found You video today at some random street in London, and Nathan and the boys had very nicely invited me to come with them because I wasn't busy. Apparently the video involved the five of them being in this 'gang' (yeah, I laughed too) and they had to beat this other gang of guys up to get some diamonds or something. Whoever thought that having The Wanted beat up a load of guys was in any way realistic or believable, I don't know, but I decided that it would be highly amusing to watch.

And it needed to be amusing, because today I was not in the mood for anything. Last night I was. In fact, last night I was really excited to see them filming a music video, and I wasn't even that bothered about having to get up at half past six in the morning, which for me is like, a miracle.

But then at fifteen minutes to three this morning, I received a phone call from my brother. Now, when somebody rings you at quarter to three in the morning, you can't help but panic and think something really bad has happened, because no one rings you up that early to give you good news. So I answered the call to hear my brother slurring down the phone to me. At first, I thought that he'd got in a fight, got beaten up and he needed to go to the hospital or something, but with the thumping bass and giggling and shouting in the background, I realised he was a house party and had got really drunk. Normally, I wouldn't have minded, but it was really early in the morning and I'd been really worried, plus I had to get up early anyway. I hung up and tried to get back to sleep, but I was so annoyed and had properly woken up so I couldn't. What was even more annoying was that Nathan woke up at the sound of me talking, asked what was going on and then fell back asleep within seconds of me telling him. Lucky bastard. He was flat out whilst I was wide awake, and then after a short while, he flung his arm and leg around me in his sleep. It's fine when he does that when I'm asleep too, but his body heat was making me sweat under the duvet, and combined with his light snoring in my ear, I couldn't take it. I tried to get to sleep on the sofa instead but it was really uncomfortable and my back started to ache a little.

When six o'clock came, Nathan came into the living room, looking incredibly refreshed (unlike some of us) and wondering why I was in the living room. I muttered my reply in about two snappy words, from which he realised I was not in a good mood.

Oh, and to top things off, I'd just come on my period, so my stomach was killing me and the back ache caused by the sofa was amplified by my bleeding uterus.

And it was really heavy too so I knew I end up spending the whole day paranoid that it was gonna leak.

And therefore I had to wear my ugly 'period' knickers instead of a nice pair with lace or bows.

Anyway, you probably didn't care about any of that but I'm telling you anyway.

And if you couldn't be arsed to read all that, basically I'm not in the best of moods, to put it very lightly.