Tease

Hey guys, I'm back! It feels like ages since I uploaded for you his because I've been on holiday in Spain, which was amazing but now I'm back in rainy England.

But I passed my driving test this morning so I'm really really happy! My good mood was partly the reason I decided to upload for you :D

This may be my favourite oneshot I've written. Just want to warn you that it is smutty, but it was requested to be smutty. Like my usual Nophie sex scenes, I've tried to make it cute but it is still quite dirty, dirtier than the rest of the sex scenes I've written so if you're offended by that or don't want to read on then that's okay. But it isn't so graphic that it's like porn or anything, it's still rated PG-13 so... yeah, if you read it I hope you like it.

These are the prompts and who gave! me them:

Could you make a one shot on what happened after the movie premier, please? (smutty) - WhoLetTheFanmilyOut, Wattpad

The "The Hunger Games premiere" afterparty *wink* *wink* - Damonspikebones, TWFanFiction

Also, to give you some context this is set after chapter 38, where the boys and Sophie going to the Catching Fire premiere and this is oneshot is kinda like an extension of that chapter. If you would like to reread the chapter because you've forgotten or whatever, then here is the link:

Enjoy

"... So I went into the chippy and asked if she wanted to support on the tour, and she went 'are you taking the piss?'" Max explained, laughing to himself as he imitated my accent at the end. Ed laughed too as a blush crept up my cheeks.

And yes, Ed. As in Ed Sheeran. The one and only.

Tell you what, if I'd have known that Ed Sheeran was coming to this premiere tonight, I would have mentally prepared myself. He was one of my idols. I loved his music, I loved listening to it and learning to play it myself on my guitar. I totally related to his songs too; clearly he'd been through a couple of messy break ups. I went through a phase when I was seventeen of listening to Give Me Love on repeat and crying because it reminded me so much of Nathan. Sad, I know, but I was in a dark place.

And if I didn't have Nathan back in my life, I would totally try and get in there with Ed. He was really attractive but in an unconventional way, with his fluffy ginger hair and the scruffy stubble around his jaw. Like, you wouldn't see him modelling for Calvin Klein or anything, but he was still really great to look at. I guess that's my type; Nath isn't the conventionally hot-Calvin-Klein-model-pretty-boy-type, he's beautiful in his own way.

But if I didn't have him back, Ed would totally suffice.

And now I was stood in the bar of the posh cinema, having an actual conversation with him. Well, Max was having a conversation with him, I was just kinda stood here staring at Ed in awe, just checking that he was actually stood in front of me and I wasn't going crazy.

"...Didn't you, Soph?"

I came back to reality as Max nudged me with his elbow. I blinked, my gaze flicking between Max and Ed.

"...Er... yeah" I mumbled, though had absolutely no idea of what I'd just agreed with.

"Really?" Ed chuckled.

"Yeah, she's hilarious this one" Max grinned, patting my shoulder.

Well, I can't argue with that, can I?

"And one time, this girl called her a virgin" Max added, "so Sophie said 'why don't you ask your boyfriend if I'm a virg-'"

"Okay Max" I said quickly, "that's really not relevant to anything so shut the fuck up" I muttered the last bit quietly but I think Ed heard anyway as he gave us an amused smile. Max just rolled his eyes but then made eye contact with someone he knew and smiled.