Asthma Attack (Nathan's POV)

Happy New Year everyone! :D

I got this prompt the other day and it didn't take me long to write

Another oneshot I have been curious about is when Nathan has his asthma attack outside of the studio. I wanted to know his pov and what he was thinking when Sophie was the one who helped him... Always been curious about nathan's pov on that part of the story - Missy_1994, Wattpad

It's set during chapter 12 of We Always Attract when Nathan has his asthma attack, if you wanna refresh your memory, the link for that chapter is here:

http://www.wattpad.com/35489463-we-always-attract-sequel-nathan-sykes-fanfiction

"You look really hot today, baby" Chelsea smiled, biting her lip as she pressed her body against mine, "you look good enough to eat" she licked her lips slowly and stared up at me with the wide eyes in a - if I am being totally honest - slightly creepy way. Chelsea was very... full-on, very intense. I wasn't used to it. Sophie was always so... chilled out, so cool. She'd tease. me just enough to make me want her, but push me away enough to keep me wanting more.

And here I am again, comparing Chelsea to my ex-girlfriend. It was totally wrong in every way possible but I couldn't seem to stop myself from doing it. I guess I was using Chelsea to get back at Sophie anyway, so it was hard not to think about Sophie when I was constantly checking that she was getting pissed off and jealous, otherwise there'd be no point in Chelsea being there.

And Sophie was getting jealous and pissed off. She tries her best to hide it but I think she forgets that I know her too well. I know when she lying and I know when she's trying to hide something.

"Last night was amazing by the way" she smirked, "you're like the best I've ever had and I've had a lot"

Not something you should probably admit to me, but okay...

"I especially liked the way you used your tongue to-"

I coughed quickly, cutting her off, "erm, I think we should probably be getting back to the studio now"

I didn't want to remind myself about last night. It was the second time I'd had sex with Chelsea and the second time I'd woken up and regretted it. I'm not the kind of man who sleeps around with just anyone - I have standards and I didn't like the person I was becoming by not keeping them. I didn't like the person Chelsea was turning me into.

"No, can we not just stay here for a little while longer?" she whined, pouting her Barbie pink lips at me, "I'll make it worth your while" she added with a devilish smile, before she pressed her lips against my neck and started sucking and biting at my skin a little too harshly. To be honest, I was more concerned about the fact she was getting bright pink lipstick all over my neck. That and her perfume was really strong. Really strong. I mean, she'd put that much on, I could actually start to taste it. It was tickling the back of my throat so I coughed, trying to clear it. It didn't seem to help much.

"I think, erm..." I had to clear my throat again as I spoke, gently pushing Chelsea away from me, "I think we should probably go back now"

"No" Chelsea pouted again, "you're just worried that you'll get too turned on by me"

As she said it, she smirked and rubbed her hand over my crotch.

"No, seriously Chelsea" I pushed her hand away before she went any further, before coughing again. My throat was starting to hurt and my body's response was to cough, but it didn't seem to be helping. It just seemed to be getting worse. I put my hand against my chest as it started to feel tight, which wasn't a good sign. It had felt a little tight this morning so I'd made sure my inhaler was definitely in my bag, just in case my asthma started playing up.