Kids

PLEASE READ :)

Sorry that's its been so so long, I've been so busy lately in the past few months with uni and work that I've not had much time to write. As sad as it is, I've decided that this will probably be the last Nathan and Sophie oneshot that I upload. I think I've dragged it out long enough now and I have another story that I'm writing so I want to focus on that, even though Nathan and Sophie will always hold a special place in my heart :). Also, I'm aware that I haven't written oneshots for every single prompt that I've been given, even though I would love to, it's just that I don't have the time or motivation to write all of them because I have so many other commitments outside of writing.But thank you to everyone that submitted oneshots and I apologise to anyone whose prompt(s) did not get developed into a story but I hope you can understand that it's just not possible for me.

Anyway, like I said, I'm writing another story at the moment, it's a Brad Simpson (The Vamps) story so if you're a fan of The Vamps and like reading stories about them, then please have a read of it when I start to upload it. I know I've been promising it for a while but I'm pretty sure that I will be uploading the first chapter over the next week or so. I'm really proud of it so far and I feel like the more I write, the more my writing improves and my style develops so I'd love to hear what you guys think of it.

I had a few prompts asking me to do a oneshot about Nathan and Sophie with their kids but I can't find them to put them here; anyway, I feel like this is a nice oneshot to end on. 

Thank you to every single person that has read, commented or voted on my Nathan and Sophie stories, it really means the world to me and encourages me to keep writing so hugs and kisses for all of you, you're all amazing :)

It was just as I had lied down on my bed and I closed my eyes, my body willing me into a much-needed afternoon nap, when the bedroom door flung open. I opened one eye, seeing Bella stomping into the room, her small feet making a surprisingly loud racket considering she was only little. She marched over the spot next to my bed and flopped down crossed-legged on the floor, folding her arms across her chest. Then she pouted up at me, a moody expression upon her face.

It was a ridiculously cute sight. Bella is ridiculously cute. She's always reminded me of Lacey when she was Bella's age because she was adorable too. Bella has the same chocolate brown hair as Nathan and I, and eyes the same icy blue as mine. Many people had said that she she was the spitting image of me, however, I saw more of Nathan in her features than myself. Her smile definitely had elements of his, two perfectly straight rows of perfectly white teeth outlined by full lips, and her eyes were framed by similarly dark lashes. But the most wonderful feature she'd inherited from her dad was her nose.

I love that she has Nathan's nose. As far as noses go, that is one hell of an adorable one.

I looked back at her in amusement as she pouted back at me, her brows furrowed, before she let out a loud huff, her eyes never leaving mine. When I didn't reply, she sighed again, even louder this time. When she received no further reply, she breathed out a tidal wave of a sigh and theatrically threw her small body down so she was lied face down across the carpet.

I honestly don't know where she gets her dramatic nature from.

I climbed off the bed and sat down on the floor next to her.

"Is something wrong, Bel?" I asked innocently.

"Yes, mummy" she exclaimed, sitting up again, "there is"

"And what is it?"

"I don't think Daddy likes me anymore" she mumbled sadly.

"Why do you think Daddy doesn't like you anymore?" I questioned, absentmindedly pushing back the lock of hair that had fallen into her face.