Jealous (Nathan's POV)

Just to let you know this hasn't been edited fully yet.

This one shot is Nathan's POV from chapter 11 of WAA, when Sophie and Michael kiss. This was the prompt:

a one shot in Nathan's pov in chapter 11 of We Always Attract, specifically in the scene at the club when Nathan was watching Sophie dance along with kiss Michael - Thia05, Wattpad

Hope you enjoy :)

********************

"Do you like my outfit?" Chelsea asked as she looped her hand around my arm.

"Erm, yeah" I mumbled a little unconvincingly as I glanced down at her outfit. It was a total lie. Her outfit was what I can only describe as hideous. The lack of material meant that it could barely even be classed an 'outfit', and there was lots of bright neon colours and loud prints that were not particularly flattering. And not only were the heels a horribly bright pink colour, but Chelsea was having a great deal of difficulty walking in them. No wonder she was clinging to my arm; I was stopping her tripping over every few seconds.

"I thought you would" she grinned, "I thought of you when I was picking it out and I thought how much you'd love this outfit on me"

You obviously don't know me very well.

The two of us turned a corner and spotted the four other lads waiting outside the back entrance of the club. They were quickly forgotten when my eyes found Miss McKinnon stood nearby, shivering slightly in the cold.

I sighed inwardly as I took in every element of her look. It was the complete opposite of Chelsea's look. Classy. A pair of sequinned shorts shimmered slightly under the streetlight as they hugged her hips and bum beautifully, showing enough leg to tease but not too much. A smart white blouse was tucked into them, emphasising her small waist and giving her an elegance that Chelsea could never pull off, even if she'd tried. Her makeup was heavy enough to flatter her ocean blue eyes and full lips, but light enough to make it seem natural and effortless.

The sad thing is that I know that she doesn't know truly how beautiful she is. She won't have looked in the mirror before she left her flat and seen the beauty I see in her right now.

The even sadder thing is I hate her. Or at least, I hate what she did. But everything about her draws me in. That's what I hate the most.

"Oh, Nath's here now" I heard Max announce as Chelsea and I approached, but I was barely listening as my eyes took note of the guy who Sophie was linked arms with, in the same way that Chelsea was linking arms with me. Tall, slim build, light brown mussed-up hair that framed his fairly attractive face. My heart sank a little when I put two and two together.

Were him and Sophie... together?

She'd never mentioned a boyfriend. Even when the lads asked or suggested it, she always denied having a boyfriend. So who the hell is this guy?

Though why am I even getting pissed about it? I've got Chelsea...

"Right, we're all here now" Max said, breaking me from my thoughts. Chelsea pulled me along as followed the rest of the group through the VIP entrance into the club. I tried not to stare at Sophie's bum as I walked behind her, especially when Chelsea was accompanying me, but I couldn't help it.

That girl has a gift.

The club was heaving with people but we managed to get a booth for everyone and Max offered to get the first round of drinks for us.

The next couple of hours were spent with Chelsea's hands touching me at every possible second; whether it was my face, my arm, my shoulder, my leg. She literally cannot keep her hands off me. Theoretically, I should be thrilled that a girl is so eager. But in reality, it was a little annoying and uncomfortable and I really wanted her to get out of my personal space.