Naked

Did everyone watch Jay on Strictly? How good was he?! I'm so proud! Make sure to vote for him!

This is a naughty oneshot for you guys, because some of you just can't seem to get enough Nophie sexytime.

The prompt for this was A oneshot where Sophie is getting herself off and Nathan catches her - WhoLetTheFanmilyOut, Wattpad

I also experimented with writing in the present tense for this oneshot, which I have never done before because I normally write in the past tense, but I guess it probably doesn't make that much difference when you read it, just thought I'd let you know, maybe some of you prefer it

"Soph!"

My eyes snap open as I hear Nathan's voice, knowing from the volume that he is only steps away from our bedroom door. He is not supposed to be here. It's Tuesday, and he is supposed to be home on Thursday. The bastard is two fucking days early.

I'm lied in our bed and I'm naked, apart from a scarlet Victoria's Secret bra that Nathan bought for me a few weeks ago, but I'm covered by the duvet, which is my only godsend. I pull it tight around me as I sit up in the bed because there is no way that I'll be able to get some clothes on my body before Nathan walks in. I fan myself quickly to try and cool my flushed skin but I know that it really won't help. Instead I focus on acting calm and casual, and not like I've just been caught with my pants down.

Or no pants at all, to be more exact.

The door opens and I see Nathan appear in the gap. He looks great, if not a little tired, but his hair is doing that messy thing where it looks like he's just got out of bed. He smiles at me when he sees me, before entering our bedroom trundling a large suitcase behind him, which he leaves near the door.

"Hey" he's still smiling as he begins to walk over to the bed.

"Hey" I say way too over-brightly and I try not to outwardly cringe at how suspiciously I'm acting. Nathan hasn't really noticed that I'm acting weird yet; he just sits down on the edge of the bed next to me before cupping my face and pressing his lips to mine. It seems like forever ago since I felt his mouth on my mouth, or his hands on my face, and his touch reminds me for a moment that I'm still feeling turned on.

"I'm early" he says happily, pausing the kiss as he pulls away for a moment.

"Yeah, I can see that" I breathe and I internally slap myself for making my voice go a little high-pitched.

"Rach said I could just record the last couple of songs here in London" he explains, "so I get to spend more time with you"

"That's- that's great" I reply, but my voice is still betraying me and going high-pitched.

"Did I wake you up?" He asks, as he's somehow still oblivious to my suspicious behaviour, "because I wasn't sure if you'd be asleep or not?"

"No, I was... I mean, I wasn't- I wasn't asleep" I ramble, without bringing myself to look him in the eye.

"Good" he says, "I was just gonna go have a quick shower-"

"Yes, go have a shower" I say a little too enthusiastically, "...because you smell"

That's a lie, but if he goes for a shower, it gives me time to get some clothes on before he realises I'm 98% naked.

"Oh, charming" he tuts in a sarcastic tone, "you sure know how to welcome me home, don't you?"

"Mmhm" I nod absent-mindedly.

"Are you alright?" He asks with slight concern in his voice but he's still smiling.