✨Love beyond limits - 4✨

Here is the link for Chapter 3 If you have missed it,

Chapter 3

Chapter 4: The Relation of Hatred
At night, In VR mansion,
Vansh was extremely angry and throwing everything around in his room. He broke the mirror destroyed everything visible. Listening to sound, Angrey came running,
A: Vansh!!! Have you gone mad?? What are you doing??
Vansh picked up another vase.
A: Leave it Vansh. (He jerked him) What do you think you can resolve this matter by breaking everything around?
V: Angre! How can this be possible Angrey? How can she be a doctor? How can she come back like nothing happened? Did you see her? She was laughing with her cheap boyfriends af if nothing happened. She was showing so much attitude as if I had done wrong with her. She has Betrayed me. And what! She was ordering my sister in front of me. How can she be the owner? I am damn sure she would have cheated someone else. Thats how she has come back with this personality.
A: Calm down Vansh! I was also thinking about it. How can she be a doctor? We had personally handled this matter after her betrayal.A flashback is shown,
5 years ago,
Vansh was burning with rage. He called angrey.
V: Angrey! Come to room right NOW!
A: Yes Vansh!
V: Angrey I want you to contact every medical college of this country. And tell them that Riddhima Shah should not get admission in any of their campus. If they didn't do it then they will have to face the Rage of Vansh RaiSinghania. Riddhima should be suspended from her college too ASAP.
A: But Vansh!
V: Do it Angrey! or Do you wish to die??
A: Ok! I wll do it.
He left.
V: (to himself) Riddhima!!! You have done your biggest mistake by betraying Vansh RaiSinghania. Now, Get ready for the revenge. Today, I am going to make a new relation with you. THE RELATION OF HATRED!! And this is going to be your gift for this!!! I will remove all your memories from my life. This is gonna be a hell for you!!!
Flashback ends.

A: I will appoint my detectives to investigate in this matter. We have to check whether she is actually a doctor or just a fraud. Because its about Sia's Reputation too.
V: I can't let her play with me once again! And Sia!...Riddhima will have to face her worst fears if she did anything with her.
Meanwhile, In riddhima's Apartment,
Riddhima was having dinner with Kabir and Aryan.
R: Kabir! Are you done with all the arrangements I have told you to make?
K: Yeps! Everything is sorted. I have hired the best team to keep an eye on each and every member of Raisinghania. They will be with them all the time like their shadow.
R: Good! Kabir! I want you to remain Always with Sia. She has just come back and I don't want anything that could affect her internship. Its an important part of her career. Make sure that she gets the best training. Appoint the best sergeon with her.
K: but Ma'am you were going to train her personally. Then, Why someone else?
R: Kabir! I am here for something else. I will try to train her but my main is something else. I have to focus on that. Just leave that on me. And you aryan!
A: yeah yeah. I know. I have to just take care of financial needs of the hospital and checking the CCTV footage after every 15 mins and I Have to appoint The team for safety of hospital. Right!
R: wow! I am impressed! What made you that much responsible.
A: Your special dedication to this mission.
Riddhima stopped listening to his words. She stared him and He was giving her doubtful looks.
R: What?
A: Can I ask you something?
R: Shoot.
A: How do you know The Raisinghanias?
R: What made you think like this?
This time Kabir joined aryan,
K: As he said, You dedication Ma'am! You have been tough, committed and strong in every mission. But this time, You are a bit fearful and concerned too. As if you have the fear of losing someone.
R: It nothing like that. Just the fact that the success of this mission is very important for Dad.( Manish Raichand ) I am just concerned about him.
A: You didn't answer my question. How do you know them?
R: Aryan! I don't have any answer for your baseless question.
A: its not baseless. It just I guess very personal. Sorry but I am concerned about You and you know I will find it out by hook or by crook.
R: Ok Fine!!! For now, It enough for both of You to know that I know them. I had a close relation with them. I was emotionally attached with them but now its nothing like that. I am just here bcoz of dad's orders. (With painful voice) Now, Its just A RELATION OF HATRED .And I hope you will not try to emotionally break me by asking more questions.
Saying this. She left the table and went to her room locking her door. To avoid any thoughts, she immediately slept.
Aryan and Kabir grew more suspicious by hearing her painful voice. They determined to go to bottom of this matter without Riddhima's knowledge. They don't want to see her like this as it was the first time that she behaved this way.