🎇Love Beyond Limits-18🎇

Chapter 18: Mastermind V/S Mastermind

The epsiode starts with next morning where Riddhima was sleeping in her room. All of a sudden her mobile starts ringing. It was ringing continuously with no gaps at all. By constant ringing, She woke up. She picked up her phone to check. It was the calls of Mrs. D'Souza. She became tensed.
R(to herself): Mrs D'souza!!! Why is she calling this much earlier in the morning? Maybe its something urgent! I should call her back.
She call her back. Mrs. D'Souza picked up. She seemed worried.
R: Hello! Mrs. D'souza! What happened? Are you alright?
Mrs.: Riddhima beta! Some men came today early in the morning. They banged into the house and started searching. I don't know what they were trying to find but they checked everything. They took your guns and many other documents with them.
R(to herself): It must be Vansh's men. Vansh! This was not a good move! You shouldn't have done this.
R(to Mrs. D'souza): Did they try to hurt you?
Mrs: No! They just held me at gunpoint.
R: Where were Kabir and Aryan at that time?
Mrs: They left earlier in the morning for work.
R: Fine! Thanks for informing.
She cuts the call and now, Fierceness and fury were visible on her face. She was full of anger. She herself wanted Vansh to find the truth but this...This was not the right way according to her. She got up angrily and drove to Vansh's office in extreme rage. She entered and directly started going towards his office. The guards and receptionist were coming behind her to stop her but she gave them all an intense angry glare that they stopped right away in their path.
R(rageful): No one will move even a step forward. I don't know about your boss but I will definitely make your life a hell if you ever tried to stop RIDDHIMA SHAH.
saying so, she again started going and once reaching there, she pushed the door with full force and it opened creating a bang loud sound. Vansh gave her suspicious angry serious looks. Before he could speak, she started shouting!
R: Who gave you the consent to search my house! Who gave you the permit to take away my belongings? VANSH RAISINGHANIA!! Do you even know what you have done? There is a limit to everything. Will you ever let me live peacefully? Have you lost it!!!
V(calm): First of all, Vansh RaiSinghania dont need anyone's consent to do what he wants to. Secondly, before we could speak further, First, introduce yourself so I can get a clarity about the person whom I am speaking to.
R: What do you mean?
Vansh smirks. He grabs an envelop placed on his table and removed many ID cards from it. All of them were different but the picture was of Riddhima. He took the cards and dropped them one by one on the floor in front of her face saying,
V: Preeta Singhania!...Deepika Verma!...Shreya Anand!..Pooja Mehta....Shruti Malhotra!...Misha Khanna...and many more....One Girl and Many IDs. Fake passports!...Fake ID cards!...Many Simcards! Fake Credit cards!!
He emptied the whole envelop on the floor.
V: I wonder Is there anything actually real about you? Are you even DR. RIDDHIMA SHAH? Or is it another new name for another new mission?
Riddhima was startled. Inside, she was somewhere happy that he is coming close to her truth but he hurted her self respect once again by searching her house without her consent. And then, Holding her very close Mrs. D'souza at gun point too.
R: You were not supposed to enter my personal space! And I never ever give this right to anyone to threaten an old woman who is my guardian by relation.
V: You did that too...You held my Ishnai at gunpoint that day? Remember? Now, you know how it feels?
R: Don't test my patience!
V: And you don't test mine!
R: These are my personal documents. They are useless for you and won't lead you to the truth. These will only make you more puzzled. But these are really really important for me. So, Give it back!!!
V: History repeats itself Riddhima! There was a day too when you stole something from my house. I had the same rage that day what you got today. Infact, 100 times more than you. And these weapons..( pointing towards the weapons he got from Riddhima's house) You know what story all these evidence are telling me?
Riddhima raised an eyebrow as if asking "what is it" but not in a mood to say anything.
V(stern): That either you are a terrorist or a mafia or an agent. You tell me now Riddhima..Who are you? I think these proofs are enough for you to open your mouth.
R: Truth means a vagueless, doubtless, accurate and whole statement of a real happening without any ambiguity in it. I asked you to find the TRUTH. These so called evidences, your theories and Your baseless threats are never going to lead you anywhere.
V(stern): Don't beat around the bush Riddhima! Or else!
R: Focus on your challenge Mr. RaiSinghania! This tone is not going to help you anymore.
Vansh became furious. He held her wrist tightly.
V: I am focusing on my Challenge only. Since you came, you are not going anywhere now without making me win my challenge.
Saying so, He handcuffed her hands without giving her a time to react, he lifted her up on his shoulder like a sack.
R:(Shouts): What nonsense? Put me down!!!!
But he didn't. Giving her a deaf ear, he went towards his car, made her sit on the passenger seat and said,
V: Don't try to open your mouth until we reach where we are going. And once, we reach there, I don't want you to stop at any cost before telling me everything.
R: Like All the men in this world are dead that I would follow YOUR orders! To hell with your orders! Do whatever you want to! I am not going to tell you anything.
He glared her and came to the driving seat and started driving. She was looking outside in full angry look with her hands cuffed together. They were passing through a deserted area when suddenly, they passed over something and the car started drifting. Its tyre got punctured with some nails on the road. Vansh's managed to stop the car in time.
V: What the hell?
R: Its not hell! Its called flopped kidnapping!!
She smirks. Vansh glares her. He gets down the car to check. He was standing in front of the car door when someone started firing on their car. Vansh sat down at the back of the car at a safe spot. Riddhima being shocked came out and sat down with Vansh.
V: Why did you come out?
R: Open it (she forwarded her handcuffed hands)
V: Let me deal with them First!
He pulled out his gun and hiding himself, he aimed at one man. They were firing continuously. Vansh shot one man in his leg.
R: Aiming at their leg won't work. Fire on my handcuffs!!! Now!!
V: And what would you do then?
R: Look! We have a lot of time to argue. Right now, Just aim on my hands.
Vansh hesitatingly aimed at her hands and shoots. This breaks the handcuffs freeing Riddhima. But In this time, the shooter aimed at Vansh again and fired. The bullet pierced through Vansh's arm making it to bleed.
R(shocked): Vansh!!!!
Vansh held his arm tightly trying to suppress the pain. He was bleeding profusely. Riddhima removed the bandana from her neck and tied it on his arm. But this wound made her furious. She stood up and without thinking for another second, she pulled out her gun in one hand and Vansh's gun in the other. And with both hands aiming at the shooters, she opened fire on them. As if she was a professional ambidextrous shooter! Vansh was totally dumbstruck at Riddhima's skills. But his pain was not allowing him to do anything. The shooting encounter continued for the next 10 minutes untill all the shooter were dead. Riddhima turned towards Vansh's who seemed to have been seeking answers of all his questions. Riddhima sat down to his level and started checking his wound.
R: You need treatment but first we have to remove this bullet. Bleeding won't stop so easily
V(stern): I don't want any treatment. You know what I want.
R: You will get your answers if you let me bandage your wound. (Polite) I am requesting you and I don't request quite often.
Vansh was convinced. He nodded and tried to get up. But stumbled only to be supported by Riddhima. He looked at her. Those eyes were carrying concern and care for him for the first time after that incident. But She was least interested in looking back. She was only focused on his wound that was bleeding profusely. She made him sit in the car And she herself sat on the driving seat.
V: Where are we going?
R: Not important for you to know.
V: Riddhima!!!
R: The thing that is important for you, I will tell once we reach there. But I can't tell you where we are going. You will find out yourself. Let me fix the tyre first. Take this till then.
She handed him a pain killer tablet.
V: Whats this? Where did you get it from?
R: Its a pain killer!!! Not poison!! So please!!! I always keep a packet in my wallet. I will come back after fixing the tyre. Till then, it will give you relief.
V: You know this too?
R: I know everything!
She got down the car and placed a stepni in place of the punctured tyre. After that, she sat down again in the car and started driving. After somtime, they reached an old apartment that was in a very bad condition.
V: Where are we?
R: This is my hideout!!
V: What? Hideout?
R: You asked so I told. And I will tell everything but first complete your promise.
Saying so, she opened the door of a cupboard in the room and removed First aid kit. Vansh was confused and eager at the same time.
V: Interesting!
She glared him and then, started bandaging his wound.
R: Stay calm. It will pain a little bit.
V: Hmm.
He was staring her and she too responded this time.
Ishq mein marjawan plays.
She made him sit on a chair and she herself was standing beside him, applying medicine on the cotton. Her hair were waving and were brushing Vansh's cheeks. Vansh was adoring her side looks. He was totally engrossed in the view forgetting his pain. She turned and noticed his gaze. Avoiding it, she bent down to his level very close to him and started wiping blood with cotton on his hand. She unnoticeably placed her hand beside his hand. When she applied cotton, he felt pain and in reflex held her hand tightly. She noticed it too but suppressing her emotions, she continued. Vansh was having hard time because of the pain. Riddhima removed the bullet making him go crazy in pain. He was holding his hand so tightly that it was giving red marks on her skin. Few scratches were also there. Riddhima again applied ointment on his skin and started blowing it lightly while bandaging. She was inches away from him. And Vansh was staring her continuously as if was lost in his own world. When she was done, she stood straight holding the ointment. Vansh also stood up.

R: I will be back. Just going to keep the box back in cupboard.

She turned holding the ointment in one hand and hiding her other hand that Vansh held tightly. All of a sudden, Vansh pulled her towards him. Her back collided with his chest. Vansh dragging his hand around her waist held her left hand with his left and with his right hand, he snatched the ointment from her hands. His touch made chills ran down her spine. She craned her neck to look at him. His head was above her shoulder. She looked away. He opened the ointment and started it applying on her hand. His breaths were falling on her neck and shoulder. She was feeling awkward but adoring her side view which was Vansh. She again craned her neck and this time, he craned his neck too towards her. Their nose were an inch away. Their breaths were falling on each other. Having an intense, deep eye contact, he spoke,
V(concerned): Sorry for holding your hand so tightly and Thank you for relieving me from my pain.
She blinked and looked downwards as if trying to suppress her emotions.
R: Its...Its ok.
She moved forward coming out of his embrace. She turned to face him,
R: So, It time to fulfill my promise!
Vansh became attentive.
V: I am listening.
R: Ask whatever you want to. I have just one condition.
V: Still having condition? Go ahead.
R: I will tell you whatever I found ok to tell. The thing I found not to be told, I won't tell and you will also not insist me to tell.
V: How will I know that you are speaking the truth?
R: Its not my concern. Trust my words if you want to. If you don't then I also don't care. I am just here to fulfill my promise, so Doing it.
V: Fine! First tell, What is your real name?
R: Seriously? (Pissed) It Riddhima Shah!
V: What is your occupation?
R: I am a doctor.
V: Riddhima!!!
R: I am telling the truth. Its my profession.
V: Then, Why do you carry guns? All this shooting? Did you learn it also in your MBBS?
R: Its my other work.
V: Are you a terrorist? Or a mafia?
R(Frustrated): Oh come on!! Don't you get any other questions? I was not expecting these basless question from you. Let me tell you myself. So,....I am Riddhima...Riddhima Shah. Yes, I am a doctor but I AM ALSO AN INTELLIGENCE OFFICER. Not a terrorist, a mafia or whatever you think aboit me. I WORK FOR INDIAN INTELLIGENCE BUREAU.
V: What?
R: Having guns with me, being a sharp shooter, All this is needed for an intelligence officer who performs his duty facing all the dangers in the way. We have to hide our identity from the world thats why I had so many ID cards and passports. We are not permitted to reveal ourself until the other one finds out. So, I didn't tell you my identity and let you search it by your own. And now, here we are... Now you know me.
V: No! I don't! Even now you are hiding something. I can sense it in your eyes Riddhima. How are you related to Manish Raichand?
R: I can't tell at this moment.
V: Is Manish Raichand behind all these attacks?
R: I can't tell it either.
V: Then, Why are all these attacks happening on you?
R: I told you that I will only reveal the info which I felt like telling you. I told what is needed to be told. Secondly, Can't you see? Those attacks are not meant for me. They all are meant for you and your family!!!
V: What do you mean? Who is doing this? Where are the proofs?
R (frustrated): You still need proofs? (Loud) Danger is approaching you Day by day. Those shooters opened fire on your car. They are keeping an eye on you all 24/7. Those goons confessed that they were sent to kill you all. You still need proofs????? Have you lost it???
V: I know All my enemies Riddhima! No one can dare to plan all this. I know you know him but not telling! Riddhima you are confusing me even more!
R: You will get to know everything in two days. You will find all your answers in the next two days. Next two days are really going to be life changing for you!! Be aware of all the dangers!! Its going to be tough!!
V: You are pointing towards another mystery.
R: I am not pointing! I AM WARNING!!! All these attacks are really nothing. All these are just like the silence before the storm. The actual storm is coming. It will change everything. Your goals, Your relations, Your emotions, Your strengths and Your weaknesses!! They are coming for you!! To weaken someone else!!! And that person wants you to fight back!!! Get ready Vansh RaiSinghania!!!