✨Love Beyond Limits-7 ✨

Chapter 7: Double Trouble!!!

In VR Mansion,
Vansh came back to the mansion after meeting Riddhima. He directly went towards Sia’s room. He knocked the door and Sia opened.
S: Bhai!! You here!!!
V: Sia I need to Talk to you.
Sia saw his hand bleeding.
S: Bhai!!! What happened to your hand? First let me do your bandage.
V: Its nothing Sia. But What I want to talk about is really urgent.
S: Whatever it is but It is not more important to me than bandaging your wound and moreover, You can’t say NO to a doctor!!
V(smiled): So, My sister has started commanding me?? Huh??
S: Its not like that bhai. (Bandaging his hand) Bhai!! You are my everything. Nothing is more important to me than You. You have taken care of all of us after Dad’s death. But you never care about yourself. You just take all our pain to yourself and never let anyone heal it (Turning her emotional tone to commanding one) So…. Being your sister, I very well know how to deal with this stubbornness of yours. Thats why I am commanding You.
V(impressed): I am impressed. My Sia has grown up now that she is commanding his brother in a full doctor style…(hugging her) proud of you princess!!!
S(breaking the hug): Bhai! Whats the thing you wanna talk about??
V(serious): Sia! I want to ask you about Riddhima.
S: What about her?
V: Did she force you to sign any contract?
S: No bhai!! Why would she force me?
V: I mean to say that have you signed any contract given by Riddhima?
S: Yes Bhai! The internship contract! It was a contract of joining for 6 months. I have to work with her for 6 months and I can’t leave my job during this time period. Otherwise, I will have to spend next six years in jail.
V: When you have known this Sia then Why did you sign the contract?
S: Because Bhai it was a dream come true to work with her. I wanted to join this thats why I didn’t pay heed to any terms and conditions. I just signed it.
V: You didn’t do it right Sia!
S: I am sorry Bhai but at that time I have not known about the differences between you and Riddhima. If I have known then I would not have signed them bhaiya.
V(Confused): What differences are you talking about? ( to himself)Has she got to know about our past? No no This can’t happen.
S: Of course Bhai! The fights between you and her. Whole hospital witness them daily. I don’t know the reason but definitely you both have some differences maybe regarding your….past? ( She asked this to clear her suspicion As if Shooting an arrow in the darkness)
V(confused): What past??? No no we don’t have any past.. It just because of her aaaaa( He doesn’t know what excuse to make) I mean her stubbornness and attitude. I can’t let you work with such people.
S: Bhai!! She is extremely professional thats why you have observed this attitude otherwise She is very calm, polite and understanding. She doesn’t act like a boss. She deals with all the staff as family.
V: I am just concerned about you. Please just take care of yourself and if she does anything wrong with you, if you get a doubt about her just tell me immediately. I will deal with her.
S: Don’t worry Bhaiya. I have studied in London staying alone for 6 years and you are thinking that I can’t take care of myself (puppy face). Please bhaiya let me work in that hospital. Please
V: Ok ok fine you can continue your job. Just don’t show these puppy faces to me.
Saying so, He left towards his room and sia locked the door.
S(smiling): Thank you so much Riddhima! Your plan worked brilliantly.

Flashback starts,
Sia taking Kabir’s advice, went to talk to Riddhima in her cabin.
Sia: May I come in Ma’am?
R: Sure Sia!
S(hesitating): Ma’am I wanna talk about something?
R(concerned): What is it Sia? Is everything alright?
S: Actually Ma’am the thing is….( she narrated the whole incident about how Ishani and Vansh are hell bent on persuading her to leave the job and her keen desire to work with her)
S: Ma’am! I don’t know why they are not letting me work here but I want to work here not just for 6 months but actually if I get the opportunity then I can devote my whole life in working in this hospital under your supervision! I want to be like you one day!
R(smiles): So, this is the thing that is keeping you tensed? Huh? I can understand and I have a solution for this but promise me that this will remain between you and me only. You will not tell anything to anyone not even your brother Vansh with whom you discuss everything.
S: Sure mam! (Realizing) How do you know that I share everything with bhai?
R(realizing what she just siad): Aaaa. I mean I have seen your bonding with him. I was just…making an assumption.
S: Oh! So, Whats the plan Ma’am!
R: You have to do one thing only. If he asks you about any contract, Just tell him that you have signed it and u know that its for 6 months otherwise you’ll have to go to jail.
S: What!! I haven’t signed any contract like this. The contract I have signed was just about my joining. There was nothing like this mentioned in it. It was written that I can leave my job at any time.
R: I know Sia! But now I’ll make a fake contract and you will sign that. Don’t worry it will be fake. The real one is that you have actually signed while joining. In this way, Bound by the contract terms, Your bhai will surely let you work as he will never let you go to jail. If penalty money was demanded in the fake contract then He will not spent more than a minute to pay the penalty money. So, I think the condition of going jail is better. Right?
S: But If he asks me that why I signed it then
R: Just tell him about your passion as you have told me. If he questions further, then tell him that you didn’t know about our differences while signing. It will be enough for him. He will not say anything more.
S: But!
R: Don’t worry Sia! Just talk confidently and leave the rest to me(winking)
Sia smiles.
R: And ya one more thing! Call me riddhima!
S: sure!
Flashback ends.