🔥Love Beyond Limits-67🔥

Chapter 67: "Little High, Little Low"

The episode starts with Roddhima being shocked. Everyone who was previously eavesdropping in their conversation, also came inside. Riddhima in a shocked way, asks,
Rid: What happened Aryan? Why are you saying this?
Ary(serious but relaxed): Actually, I know its my own personal reason but I am sorry I will not be able to do it!
Sej: Means what?
Aryan: I have lost my sister. Though I have lost her long back but still my wounds have got fresh. I need some time to recover myself otherwise (smirks lightly) You know all that without me all 4 weddings will be boring!

Sia: 3! There are 3 weddings going on in this house not 4!
Aryan(slowly coming in mood), Don't you all want me to get married?

Everyone again did a big what!!!
Aryan: Come on guys! Why are you all so dramatic?
Rid: But who's the girl? Do you like someone? You didnt even tell me Aryan?
Everyone was eager to know but Ishani was the most eager and shocked. The mere thought of Aryan getting married felt to her as if someone had snatched her reason of living!

Aryan: No I dont like her. (Smiles) Actually I love her! I don't think I can love anyone anymore than this!
Sia: Where does she lives?
Aryan: In Mumbai! Her name is Riya!!

Everyone thought that he was talking about Ishani but when he took another name, everyone got mixed emotions. Happy for Aryan and Sad for Ishani.
Everyone was like "Oh well great!"

And then, Aryan started telling about Riya, personality and her family. But Ishani has totally gone deaf to everything right after hearing Riya's name. Ishani was totally having a pale face and her steps begin to recede. She slowly turned and was walking out of the room in her own thoughts when someone held her wrist. It was Aryan. She turned,
Aryan: I am telling about the love of my life and you are going?
Ishani(hiding her tears): No! I just got to remember something. Its important so that's why!
Aryan: Nothing could be more important for you at this moment than your best friend's wedding.
Ishani was silent.
Aryan: Come on Ishani! You don't miss even a small detail about me when you have to make fun of me and now, You are not even paying heed.
Ishani tried to remove her wrist from his grip,
Ish: I'll back Aryan. Let me go!
Tears were about to fall from her eyes so, she closed her eyes and began to pull her hands backward but all of a sudden, she felt something around her finger. She opened her eyes and was shocked to see Aryan making her wear a very beautiful ring having sapphires embedded in it.
Ishani was shocked.
Ish(shocked): What....Is..This Aryan?
Aryan: Its my mother's ring! Her last belonging that I have! After Mom, The one I love the most is you. So, It belongs to you! And Mom place! It belongs to Riddhima now but can't give this ring to Riddhima as there is someone else for her to give her rings (eyeing Vansh).
Ish(shocked): But It should be for Riya!
She makes a sad face. Aryan notices it!
Aryan: Such a sad face for Riya. If you dont like it then let it be...ummm Anjali!
Ish: huh?
Ary(holding her hand gently and smiling): Because The Anjali, Riya, Kirti, Sonia or etc etc of my life....is just you only! Mine and only mine! Ishani!!

Listening to this, Ishani with extreme teary eye, hugs Aryan and laughs as well as cries at the same time. Aryan also reciprocates and everyone hoots out and cheers for them.
Ish(smiling): You mean there is no Riya?
Aryan(holding her shoulder): No one except you!
And then, Ishani begin to punch Aryan on his chest putting all her frustration and anger out of him!
Ishani: How dare you do this kind of joke with me!
She picked up the tray and begin to beat him with the tray. (Just like the way Riddhima beat Vihaan with the try in serial)
Ishani: I will kill you today Aryan!
Ary(teasing her): Then, who else will marry you and bear your tantrums?
Ishani: Shut up Aryan! Save yourself from me today.
Ishani was chasing him and he was running all the way in room everyone waa laughing. And then, Chasing him, Ishnai held his collars strongly with her hands and said,
Ish: Dare you bring any Riya or Anjali in my life! Got it!
Aryan(smiles and comes close to her): As you say Magambo!
He gave a quick kiss on her cheek and ran away from there knowing the after effects.
Ishani was stunned after the kiss and extremely shy as he kissed her in front of everyone. She shouted out loud to hide her embarassment and ran out of the room chasing Aryan!
Ishani: Aryan!! I will kill you today!!