🎇Love Beyond Limits-48🎇

Chapter 48: 🔥RV!!🔥

The episode starts with Rehaan being blind-folded and his hands were handcuffed together. By the noises he could hear, he estimated himself to be in a jet plane. At mumbai seaport, He was made unconscious by being injected with some drugs and then he was brought in a priavte jet. After a flight of some hours and travel in a car for some kilometres, the car stopped somewhere. The persons who were bringing him, made him get out of the car and they walked to a specific location. He was still blindfolded and handcuffed. He had no idea where he was standing right now. The persons tied him with something and went away. Rehaan felt some rough type of surface in contact with his back, he said in frustration,

Reh: Where am I?

Someone replied,
"Where the story was paused! 5 years ago!"

Reh(shocked): Who are you? Rajveer? Open my hands and my blinds! What do you want?

"Naaaahhh" "Not that easily!"

Reh(recognizing the voice): Vansh! Its you! It means you were never dead! Open my blinds you bas***d!!!

The person is revealed to be Vansh.

Vansh's bgm plays......

He gave a tight slap on Rehaan's face. It was so hard that his lips started bleeding instantly.

V: This! Was for touching my Riddhima!

He slapped him again on his other cheek,

V: This! For torturing her!

He was about to slap him again when he thought something and stopped. Then, he smirked and opened the blinds of Rehaan. Rehaan blinked his eyes repeatedly to clear his vision and when it got cleared, he looked here and there. He was shocked. It was the same place, same jungle where he had killed Rajveer. Then, he tried to look at the thing he was tied to. It was the same tree to which he tied Riddhima and tried to torture her.

Reh(shocked): How......How did you know about this location? Only Riddhima knew about it! Others are dead! (Realizing something) It means she is also alive. How could this happen! I myself burnt that warehouse. You both were inside and there was no way out? How could.......(again realizing something) RV! So, It was not Rajveer! It was you! And Riddhima! RV! Riddhima and Vansh! (Angrily) DAMMIT!!!!!!

Vansh smirks.

V: If your brain storming session is done, so let me welcome the real mastermind.

Then, He calls out,
V: Sweetheart!

And then, Rehaan looked between the trees and found Riddhima coming, walking with confidence in her gait, fierceness in her eyes and victorious smile on her lips.

Riddhima's attitude bgm plays,

Rid: Welcome back Rehaan! How are you feeling right now?
Reh: You trapped me! You did all this. Do you know whom you have messed up with?
Rid(cool): I could expect it very well coming from you. Over-Confidence! Pride! Greed! Flith! Everything! You called me an emotional fool. Now, Look! Where you are standing with your great mastermind brain! History repeats itself! Isn't it Vansh?
V: Of course! Riddhima! But with some major twists!

They both looked at each other and smirked. After that, Rehaan saw a man being dragged by his hands by some men. His face was covered with a black cloth. The men tied that person to the tree beside Rehaan and removed his cover. Rehaan was shocked to look at him. It was Aditya! In extreme worse condition. He was tortured brutally but the thing was....He was alive and totally in his senses!

Riddhima goes towards him and smirks. Then, she liftes his face and gritts her teeth.
Aditya looking at her and writhing in pain, speaks in his broken voice,
Adi: RV! It was you! It was Vansh!

Rid: No!
V: Kind of!
Rehaan and Aditya both looked confused.
V: Well, You can say that Riddhima and I were behind this mastermind plan. Infact, It was all Riddhima's plan. I just supported her. And we DID knew who RV is! But neither I nor Riddhima was texting you being the unknown!
Rid: RV is not just a word! Its not just two initials! RV is the whole damn story you were made to live!

Reh: What you mean?
V: First, we made you think that RV is Rehaan Vikram (looking at Aditya) Then, We made you think that RV is Rajveer (looking at Rehaan) and now, you are thinking that I and Riddhima are RV! And this blame game has tied you to these trees! The truth is all of us are RV in a sense.
Adi: You are confusing us! Just tell the truth! How did you do all this?

Rid: As I said, RV is the story of a selfless intelligence officer, Rajveer! RV!
V: RV is the journey starting from Riddhima (R) to Vansh (V)!
Rid: Its a story of a cheap, filthy mafia, Rehaan Vikram! RV!
V: Its a story of a Ruler (R) who was made a Victim (V)!
Rid: Its a story of a Rebel (R) becoming a Victor (V)!
V: Its an emotion of Romance (R) turning to Vengeance (V)!
Rid: It a feeling of Rancor (R) becoming a Venom (V)!
V: Its a Revenge (R) taken as Vow (V)!
Rid: A Refusal (R) that turned into Violence (V)!
V: Its a plan made with false Reflections (R) and real Visions (V)!

(Here, By reflection I mean that making someone believe the ideas we reflect on them or we made them see and visions is the actual truth)

They both stopped for a second! And then Riddhima spoke,
Rid: We made you believe that it was Rajveer because this revenge was of Rajveer!
V: We made you think that Its us! Because we were the one who set up all the plan! Riddhima was the mastermind and I knew her plan from the very starting!
Rid: But You know what! In all your revenge thing and for finding RV, roaming between Rajveer and Riansh, you forgot that YOU HAD ONE MORE ENEMY! RAJVEER HAD ONE MORE RELATION VERY CLOSE TO HIS HEART! ONE MORE MASTERMIND WHO ALSO WANTED TO TAKE REVENGE!

(Readers! This all is for you too. You forgot him!)

Adi: Who?

Rid: The one who was ACTUALLY sending you those messages! Though I had set up the whole plan but he was the one who made you dance on his fingers with mere words!
V: And once again! We have a twist! His name neither starts from R nor from V!

(Tell me in the comments if someone got the right answer at this stage)

Rid: His name neither starts with R nor V but do you know how he is related to RV? Because he was the one who gave this title "RV" to Rajveer! He was the one who used this name the very first time!

Rehaan's eyes widened in shock because he knew it wery well. He knew him very well who gave this name to Rajveer. Infact, it happened in front of him. He uttered in shock,

Reh: Ajay RaiSinghania!!!

Riddhima and Vansh smirks.
Riansh: Finally!!!
V: And there he comes!!!
They all look towards the opposite direction. Riansh smirk while Rehaan and Aditya were in deep dead shock. Ajay RaiSinghania was coming with six other men following him behind. They were Mayank, Mohit, Max, Micheal, Mahesh and Mishra (Fake tripple M and Real tripple M).

Ajay: The one and only case that was left incompleted! Glad that its concluding today! Ajay RaiSinghania can never die without serving justice to his son! Rajveer!

Rehaan and Aditya were just totally panicked and their brain stopped working. (What about you readers?)

Adi(furious): Will you now tell us what bl**dy hell is going on here?
He shouts. Hardly had he completed his words when he found his throat being squeezed tightly. It was Riddhima who was holding his neck tightly making him feel suffocated,
R(fierce and furious) Dare you speak another word with your bl***dy mouth! I had been bearing your sh***y face in front of me since the time we met in that restaurant! But not anymore! Enough is enough!
Adi(shocked): So....So, you knew about me since we met in that restaurant? You knew it all! You were just acting! But How!
V(smirks): You are right! It all started in that restaurant!
Rid: We have two stories to tell you! One is the story of "The Evil Planners",
V: And the second one is of "The Masterminds".