***Love Beyond Limits-11**

Hey Everyone! Here we go with second part, Enjoy……….

Chapter 11: The Past Revelation (Part-2) “The Love Fever”
The Episode starts with everyone waiting for Angre to speak further.

Angre continued,
Then, The next day, Riddhima came to apologise to Vansh.

Flashback start,
Vansh and Angre in Vansh’s office were busy in business work. Riddhima came to Vansh office and knocked hesitatingly. They both looked up and smiled a lil bit.
R:(low tune) Can I come in?
V: (smirking) Yeah sure. (Looking at Angre) Mr. Real Angre! Please ask someone from staff to get coffee for Ms. Riddhima.
R: Its not needed sir! I am here just for a small talk. Won’t take much time.
V(murmurs): yeah I know how small your talks are actually!
R: What?
V: Nothing. Please take a seat Riddhima.
Riddhima sat down in front of Vansh. She gathered courage and started,
R: Actually… I am sorry for yesterday. I didn’t know that you are the real Vansh RaiSinghania. I just kept on speaking bad about you. I am really sorry for that.
V: Its ok. I didn’t mind.
R: So, Am I forgiven?
V: Yeah.
A smile and glow appeared on Riddhima’s face. She continued again in full mood,
R: Thank You. Thank You so much Mr. KRS (patting her head) I mean Mr. VRS. You know what I am so happy right now. Not because you forgave me. Even if you hadn’t forgiven, still it doesn’t matter. I don’t care.
Vansh’s jaws dropped. Angre giggled but controlled his laugh. And Riddhima’s chatting also continued.
R: Actually the thing is I won the bet. I and Sejal had bet eachother. She was saying that you won’t forgive easily and I said that its not that tough when Riddhima is the one whose apologising. And look I won the bet. You know what Mr. Vansh RaiSinghania, I am so good when its about challenges. Infact, In my medical college, I am famous for being the most daring person. But Sejal…she never appreciates me for my skills. She always remain engrossed in her work. Sometime, I wish I have a friend who listen to my every word and never get bored. But Sejal…she is herself boring person. Mr. Vansh RaiSinghania, You have made my Sejal boring. You give her so much work.
Vansh was tapping his fingers on the table waiting for her to stop her gossips. He was staring her continuously giving frustrated looks and without even blinking. Just then, He started adoring her sparkly eyes. A small smile crept on his face.
R: And you know wha….
V(finally cutting her speech): Can I ask you a question?
R: Yes.
V: Do you ever stop talking? I mean When will you put a full stop? Is talking this much your habit or hobby?
R(smiles): Both. I love talking. You know what If I stop talking, I feel like my tongue is itching. When I start talking again, itching stops. Even in the my alone time, I love to speak to myself. (Finally realizing that he has not spoken anything) Mr. VRS! Tell something about yourself. I am eager to know about you. Actually the character sketch, Sejal gave about you was so horrible. That’s why, I called you Kharoos RaiSinghania. But This name suits you alot.
V(making a face): You can call me Vansh. Its better. (Taking a deep breath) Well, About me..You will get to know with time as you are here now in my company. But first, I want to know about you. So, tell me. What is your profession? (thinking that she will start twittering again, he said) Just to the point answer.
R: I am an MBBS student but here, I came to help Sejal. She asked for it.
V: So, you have a complaint that I don’t give your Sejal enough time to gossip with you right? I have a solution for that.
R: What?
V(stern and smirking) You can come to my office to gossip as much as you want to stop ITCHING in your tongue.
Angre was looking at Vansh surprised. How chill and casual Vansh was behaving with Riddhima. (Its called Instant Attraction dear Angre!) To avoid confusion, he spoke,
A: Vansh! You got a lot of work right? Many meetings are scheduled in this week? Do you even remember?
V: (hiding his utmost wish to talk to Riddhima): Yeah I know Angre. Nothing is difficult for Vansh RaiSinghania. Ms. Riddhima is new here. We should provide a relaxed atmosphere to our employees. Right?
Angre raised his eyebrow because Vansh was so strict when it comes to staff and rules. But today, He was behaving opposite. As if someone has done magic on him. Vansh turned towards Riddhima again.
V: So, How is it?
R: Mr. Vansh RaiSinghania! I don’t know you. Your are not even my friend. Why will I gossip with you.
V:(murmurs): What you were doing a minute ago is called gossiping. (Audible) Well, In that case, We can be friends. You know me and I now starting to know you.
R: But Mr. Vansh RaiSinghania! I….
V(cutting her): Vansh…Can’t you call me just Vansh. We are friends now.
R: I didn’t approved your friendship request till now. And secondly, I am used to Vansh RaiSinghania. So, it will take time to call you Vansh. Infact, its your fault. You should not have kept this much long name. Look at my Name, Riddhima Shah (she spoke swiftly) and yours….Vansh RaiSinghania.
She spoke in a long exagerated manner and with that she also raised her hands as if giving a speech. But unluckily her hand collided with a souvenir placed on Vansh’s table. It fell and broke.
Thrashhhhh!
V(holding his head): Here you she goes again!
Riddhima was speechless. She was looking at the broken souvenir. Vansh finally felt relaxation in his ears as now Riddhima has stopped talking. But his relaxation was short lived, as riddhima started speaking again,
R: Its not my mistake. This all happened because of your name.
V(surprised): Now you have a problem with my name too?
R: Off course…..
Flashback ends.