🔥Love Beyond Limits-64🔥

Chapter 64: "Loopholes, Loopholes everywhere!!"

The episode starts with Riddhima coming out of Annie's room. She was even more confused after observing Annie's behaviour. On one side was the story, Annie was telling and On the other side, were the things she found out at the kidnapping spot. On one side, Annie seemed knowing nothing and on the other side, her expressions were telling a different story. She was walking slowly totally engrossed in her thoughts when someone held her gently. She came out of her thoughts and looked up finding Vansh.
V: Where are you so lost Riddhima? I have been calling out your name but you were not listening!
R(concerned): Vansh? You here? Why did you get up? Doctor asked you to relax na! You are not ok!
V(calming her): I am absolutely fine sweetheart! I felt completely ok so I got up when the nurse was done dressing my wound. You tell me what happened? How's Annie? Have you met her?
R(concerned): Are you sure you are feeling fine?
V(assuring her): Yes Riddhima! Look I am standing all fit na! Don't worry! Tell me What happened?
And then Riddhima narrated him everything about her findings at the kidnapping spot and Annie's inquiry. She also told him about how Annie was behaving suspicious. But she didn't tell him anything about Nayra or the way Annie responded to Nayra's picture. She just told him that Annie didn't recognize the sketch.

R(confused): Vansh! I don't know but this all seemed illogical to me. Her behaviour and her story didn't match! I doubt if she is telling everything or maybe hiding something in some pressure or fear!
V: Maybe she is telling the truth!
Riddhima looked up at him in a questioning way,
Vansh replied understaning her gaze.
V: I mean...Look Riddhima! We have been thinking about all this girls trafficking and that sketch girl. Thats why, we connected the dots of Annie's kidnapping towards it also. Maybe and Thankfully, Annie is not related to it. Maybe you are...
R(cutting him): Maybe I am just overthinking?
V: Not exactly overthinking. Maybe that sketch girl is actually involved in girls trafficking but Annie is not. Thats what I am saying. (Gently holding Riddhima's shoulder) Look Riddhima! Annie is scared. She is traumatised! And I have not seen anyone being scared and telling a lie jn that state. Maybe Annie doesn't want to talk about all that and that's why, she become hesitant and behaved such!
Riddhima became silent. Vansh's talks were making sense but she was not satisfied completely. In her mind, she thought to solve this later. Calming herself, she said,
R: I think you are right Vansh! Let's go home. Everyone would be waiting!
V(smiles): Sure!

After that, Riansh took Annie home where everyone was delighted and peaceful after seeing her being rescued with no physical or emotional harm!
Kabir's Uncle introduced Riansh to Kabir's parents where Riddhima again stared Kabir's father suspiciously and he looked away.

As it was the Sangeet event, the next day, Eveyone was busy preparing for it. Annie had also befriended everyone in a short time. She was resting in her room. Vansh and Riddhima were also asked to rest as they had gone through a tough day. They had been in Riddhima's room. Vansh was sitting on the couch busy on his laptop and Riddhima was holding phone in her hands but was busy deep in her thoughts. Vansh stared up at her and asked,
V(smirking): Sweetheart! So much engrossed in my thoughts huh?
Riddhima smiles and replies,
R(smirking back): Come out of your dreamland! There are much more important things in my life!
V: Oh really?
He smirks. Riddhima raises her eyebrows. Vansh gets up from his place and starts moving towards Riddhima.
R(confused): What are you upto?
Vansh's smirk turns into a mischievious smile. He raises his eyebrow. Riddhima realizing what he is upto, says,
Riddhima(smiles): Vansh! No! Not now!

But Vansh doesn't stop. He steps up the bed.
Riddhima holds up a pillow in her hand to protect herself from Vansh. Vansh tries to snatch the pillow but in all the struggle, the pillow gets torn away. And that very moment, Vansh picks up another pillow and a pillow fight starts between the two.
Ishq mein Marjawan plays....