🎇Love Beyond Limits-31🎇

Recap( Aditya Randhawa): At Delhi airport, A flight is seen landing. From the arrival terminal of the airport, A man was seen coming. He was wearing a Navy blue three piece suit with glasses. He seemed to be a rich man. He had a smirk on his face and had a mysterious aura. He came out of the airport, dragging his suitcase. A man (his driver) was waiting for him outside. He came running to him and grabbed his suitcase and started walking. The man sat down in the car and called someone.Voice: Yeah! I have landed in Delhi! You get ready with all the arrangements before I reach there.He cut the call and smirks saying,Voice: Be ready Riddhima Shah! Because Aditya Randhawa is now back in the town!

( So, Aditya Randhawa, as far as being introduced,is a mysterious character about whom we got to know in the last chapter that he was the one who was informing Riddhima about another mysterious person. He is actually a secret well-wisher)

Chapter 31: "An Old Uninvited Fear!"

The episode starts with Riddhima waiting for Vansh at the door entrance of the restaurant. She was doing her mind plannings when Vansh finally found her.

V(concerned): Thank God! You are fine. Riddhima! Why are you standing here like a statue.
R(lost): Nothing.
V: What Nothing?
R(serious): I mean its nothing. I was just waiting for you. We should leave.
V: Won't you call police or anyone? I mean there is a dead body lying there. Won't you report?
R: It will be reported sooner or later. I have much more important work to do apart from this. Let's leave.
Vansh again found her behaviour suspicious.
V(himself): What happened to her suddenly? God! I can't handle these mood swings anymore. I have to ask her now.
V: Can we talk Riddhima?
Riddhima was sure that he was going to ask about the attacks only. So, she replied,
R: I really want to go home right now. We can talk later.
Saying so, she started moving towards the car. She was lost in her thoughts so rather than sitting on the driving seat, she sat on the passenger seat beside that one. Vansh was sure that she is lost somewhere so he quietly sat on the driving seat and started driving. After the half distance was covered, Riddhima finally came out of her thoughts. When she looked around outside the window, she beame confused,
R: Where are we going? This is not the way home.
V: You will get to know it soon.
R: What's going on Vansh?
Vansh didn't reply. This pissed Riddhima as she was already pissed by whatever happened in the restaurant. She didn't say anything waiting for them to reach some destination. After a while, They reach some deserted place and Vansh parked the car there. After giving a glare to Riddhima, he came out of the car and stood beside the Car. Riddhima was unable to understand his this behaviour. She also got out of the car and asked him,
R: What is it? What's bothering you?
V: What do you think am I bothered about Riddhima? Its you! Its your behaviour that is bothering me.
R: Why is my behaviour bothering you? I mean what have I done?
V: Since the time, we have come to Delhi, you are lost and worried. I am noticing you since the morning. You don't seem alright. Infact, I should ask you that what is bothering you? Why are you so lost?
R: Its nothing Vansh. I have just got alot of work to do. So maybe, you are overthinking. I am like this always.
V: No! Atleast not for 6 years but I do know you for a month. When its about work, you are always dedicated. Not lost like you are these days.
He gently placed his both hands on her shoulders and spoke softly,
V: You can share it with me Riddhima! I am always on your side.
Riddhima looked in his eyes expressionlessly. Vansh took a long breath and spoke,
V: Look Riddhima! I really want to know What's going on in your life? What is the thing that is bothering you? I know that you knew it will too. That I am noticing your behaviour, That's why you are trying to keep yourself normal. But Riddhima! You can't hide it from me. I know you were there in that storeroom and not in the washroom.
Riddhima's eyes widened and she became angry
R: Yes! I was there. Now what? What will you do?
V: I am just asking you. Because I think somehow its related to that room. And these attack...
R(cutting him): These attacks are a normal thing for me. That's why, I didn't want you all to come along. The designation on which I am standing never guarantees even a second of my life. I face dangers everyday. (Angry) And to come up to the store room thing, So, I don't think that everything should be told to you. You got no right to get in my personal space. You are forgetting that I haven't forgiven you till now.
Vansh was hurt by her words. He spoke,
V(hurt): I am not concerned about forgiveness. I know I have no right on you. But I care for you Riddhima. Nothing is more important to me than you.