🎇Love Beyond Limits-35🎇

Chapter 35: "A One Sided Love Triangle!"

The episode starts with Riddhima telling Vansh that she wants to tell him everything related to past. Vansh shows his full support. Riddhima started speaking,
R: I will tell you each and everything but for that you have to come with me.
V: Where?
R: To the room where MD forbade you to go.
V: Ok.
R: Can you walk?
V: Ofcourse Riddhima! Your Vansh is not that weak.
Riddhima smiles.
R: But for what I am going to tell you, you will need alot of courage.
Vansh stands up and wraps his arm around Riddhima's shoulder.
V: Let's go together.
Riddhima puts her arm at his back.
Riddhima takes Vansh along with her towards the mysterious room. Riddhima opens the door lock and they both get inside. The room was extremely dark with nothing visible. Vansh was looking here and there to find any source of light.
R: Stay where you are.
She goes to one of the corner and turns on the lights. When the lights are turned on, Vansh eyes widened. It was big room with alot of pictures. At the wall facing the entrance door, there was a picture of Vansh hanging in a very big photoframe in the center. Around that picture, there were many small photoframes hanging on the wall. It has pictures of Riddhima with Vansh, Dadi, Ishani, Sejal, And Angre. It had also pictures of Riddhima with her parents. All the memorable moments were captured and hanging on the wall. On the second wall, there were pictures of Riddhima with Ajay, Aryan, Kabir and Mrs. D'Souza. And on the third wall there were pictures of A family with Riddhima. Vansh was mesmerized with all the photos. She had kept all her memories inside that room. He looks at Riddhima and smiles. Riddhima says,
R: This room is just like my heart. As the heart keeps all the emotions, feelings and memories in itself. This room keeps all the things that are closed to my heart with which my emotions and feelings are connected. Vansh! In all these years, whenever I missed you, Sejal, ishani and dadi, I used to come in this room to revive my memories. Whenever Dad was gone away for some mission, I used to come here to feel his blessings and to remember his words. Everyone has a strength and a weakness. Some powers and some fears. Some promises and some guilts. Some Friends and some enemies. Some dreams and some nightmares. Love and hate. Life and death....I also have all of these. And everything belonging to me is in this room. Having my heart and my soul. I never allowed anyone here because I never allowed anyone to reside in my heart. My heart has always belonged to only one person. And that person is you!....You know what, I used to talk with your picture for hours to rebuild my strengths, to revive my love for you. Though my love was never lessened, it was bound by some promises and some duties. Out of all those promises , one of my promise was made to him.
She pointed towards a picture on the third wall.
R: To all of his family.
V: Who is he?
R: Rajveer! My husband!
Vansh looked at him and then Riddhima. He had no thoughts of anything. He just wanted to listen to her and know what happened. Riddhima moved towards a table and from a box placed on it, she removed the same picture holding which she cried alot. She came close to Vansh and gave him that picture. Vansh focused on the picture trying to recognize everyone,
V: This is you, Dad and this one is Mrs. D'Souza. And.....(looking at the picture on the wall) The one on your right is Rajveer. Right? And who is this on your left?
R: Rehaan! Rehaan Malhotra!
Vansh looked at Riddhima confused. Riddhima took a long breath and started,
R: Rajveer and Rehaan!!!! The two most dedicated, brilliant and Brave soldiers of Military intelligence and The best and the most trustworthy soldiers of your Dad! Ajay RaiSinghania! But you never know when the destiny is going to turn against you!......Just sit down. Its a long story.
They both sat down and Riddhima helds Vansh's hand as if trying to gather courage. Vansh kept his hand on her assuring her that he is with her. Riddhima started,

" It was about the time when I left VR mansion 5 years ago. As Dad told you before, I had tried many suicide attempts trying to end my life. At one point, I was extremely exhausted and depressed because even the death was not accepting me. I had became quiet and used to miss you more with each passing day. When Dad came to know about everything, he came back and took me with him to Delhi. There, he got me admitted in a medical college with his resources. But I was not able to concentrate on anything. He was extremely worried about me. One day, Dad got a lead about that DSR's case. He had to go to Spain urgently. He didn't want me to be alone. Rajveer and Rehaan were his best soldiers whom he considered like his sons. They were working in Delhi staying away from their families. Both Rajveer and Rehaan were really intelligent, brave, hard working soldiers. Both of them were extremely responsible, caring, loving and friendly with everyone. Apart from everything, they both were like brothers to each other bound together by their profession. Rajveer wanted to serve his country. He was dedicated to serve the civilians but Rehaan was always concerned about getting at the top position and secure the charge of being the chief!. But they were always true to each other. Their bond was extremely pure. If one used to be in danger, the other always came to the rescue. If one was sad, the other was always trying to bring happiness. They were perfect in all domains. And apart from everything, they were Dad's favourite.