🎇Love Beyond Limits-21🎇

Chapter 21: "The Real Mastermind!!!"

The episode starts with Vansh being Shell shocked at what Riddhima just said.
V(shocked): What!!!! (Furious): Do you even know what you are saying Riddhima?
R:(stern): Yes! I know very well what I am saying. That your Father, Ajay RaiSinghania is actually Manish Raichand! Or...It can be said that Manish Raichand is just an imaginary character or non-existent person created by your father. There is no one named Manish Raichand. Your father is the one who is Manish Raichand!
V: What rubbish!! My dad died 7 years ago In a plane crash Riddhima. He is dead!!!
R: Dead for the world!! Dead for his enemies!! But Not dead at all. Living a dead man's life for the past 7 years just for his family.
V: What do you mean to say? That he is alive and he is the one behind all this?
R: Yes! He is alive! And he is the real mastermind who sent me for this mission! And right now! He is waiting for you in VR Mansion.
V: I don't want to meet him!

R(stunned): What?
V: He betrayed me! He faked his death 7 years ago! Does he even know how much we had suffered in his absence? How much I missed him whenever I needed his support? He is not my Dad Riddhima!! My dad died 7 years ago. If he had been my dad, then he would never left us alone! My dad never ran away from difficulties! But the one you are talking about had ran away 7 years ago just like you!
R(furious): Why do you always reach at a conclusion without even letting the other one speak? What do you think of yourself? You think only you had suffered? No! Not at all Vansh!! You have not suffered a bit of what your father has suffered!
V(angry): What did he suffered? Huh? He knew that his family is alive! He knew that he had someone to support! But us!! I used to rely upon him completely! And for the past 7 years I am living with the fact that he is no more! And out of nowhere, you come and say that he is alive! Tell me how should I react Riddhima?
R: Calm down! This matter is not gonna solve with all this shouting and anger. Listen to me for once! Then, its only upto you whether you want to meet him or not!
Vansh stared Riddhima angrily. Then, looking in other direction, he spoke,
V:(stern): Go ahead!
R: How did you feel when I left 5 years ago?
Vansh stares Riddhima angrily.

R: Betrayed!! Decieved!! Furious!! Broken!! Right?
Vansh didn't respond so she continued.
R: Just tell me then what if your father had decieved you the same way? What if instead of dying, he would do something like that? Won't you hate him? But he didn't do anything such. You want to know why? Then tell me, which father wants himself to be called as betrayar in front of his family? He was helpless infront of your protection, RaiSinghanias' legacy protection! So, he decided to end his life for the world! He was going away. He didn't know whether he would be able to come back or not! Is it wrong then to go away on a good note? Is it wrong to leave everything behind being the good one? Or should he first make you all hate him then run away!
Vansh was a little emotional but stern.
R: Just for example, You had some reasons because of which you can't go home ever again! But still you want to protect your family! You had to stay away from them yet close. You had to end your life! Would you make ishani and sia hate you? Would you make Sejal consider you a bad brother? Would you want Dadi's head to stoop low thinking that his grand son has ran away? No!!! You would definitely do something like what your father did!
Vansh listening to her words, Swallowed the lump in his throat. He was getting affected a little because he knew that he would do the same. But he didn't speak.
R: Vansh! Your father had been suffering for 7 years! What would a person be feeling when he in a disguise, seeing his family in front of his eyes but because of his helplessness, he is not able to go and meet them. He is not able to tell them that He is alive! How desperate that person would be! Your father had suffered the same Vansh! You don't know how desperate he is to talk to you all! How desparate he is to meet you all! How desparate he is to rest once in his mother's lap! How desparate he is to have breakfast, lunch and dinner with his family on one table! He is living a dead man's life! He had lost all his desires . Just for two reasons!! The protection of his family and The union of his family!!