🎇Love Beyond Limits-33🎇

So, guys, some of you were a little bit confused about what's going on so here is a short summary for that.

Previous Episode Summary,

So, in the past few episode, we have seen that Riddhima is seeking revenge on Rehaan Malhotra for murdering Rajveer. Rehaan in return wants to kill Riddhima for betraying him. Aditya Randhawa is also shown seeking revenge on Rehaan. He and Riddhima are friends for 6 months. Riddhima met him 6 months ago. Aditya has much information about Rehaan and he has been following him in the restaurant.Riddhima was attacked in the restaurant after which she called Tripple M. Triple M are the best officers in the Intelligence Army. Riddhima has assigned them to find out everything about Rehaan and Aditya. No one knows whats going on in his mind but she also appointed another team with the same name for Aditya to find out about Rehaan. Rehaan, Riddhima, Rajveer and Aditya's past are connected. Nothing else is revealed about anyone of them.

(If you still got any confusion then, you can read the previous updates again or can ask me in comments)

Chapter 33: "A Super Jealous Soul!"

The episode starts with Vansh and Aditya's chat. Vansh was literally taking his interview.

V: So, What's your name?

A: Aditya!

V(stern): Full name?

A: Aditya Randhawa!

V: Where are you from?

A(confused): London!

V(stern): Then Why did you come back?

A(confused): What? For business!

V: How are you related to Riddhima?

A: I am....

V: Since how long have been in touch with her?

A: Vansh!

V: Call me jiju! Riddhima is your sister. Right?

A: No! She is my b.....

V: Don't you dare call her Baby, babes or anything! I will kill you!

A(confused): Why would I?

V: How close is Riddhima to you?

A(confused and pissed): Oh Come on Man! Hold you horses! Don't you think you are going too fast?

Vansh narrowed his eyes.

A: Are you sure you are Riddhima's fiance?

V: You got a doubt?

A: I mean you are behaving like a typical boring jealous husband!

V(smirks): Soon, I am going to be.

A: What? Boring and jealous?

V(making a face): Husband! Riddhima's husband!

A: Why are you taking my interview? I mean a while ago you were talking to have a man to man chat?

V: How do you define a man to man talk? What do you think? I will order two champagne glasses here, presenting it in your honour, giving you a salute and we will have a man to man talk about Riddhima?

A: We are still talking about Riddhima.

V: I just wanted to know whether you are safe for her or not! But keep it in your mind! Only I have the right to talk about her! She is my Riddhima!

A: I know it very well! (Smirks) Even I wanted to know whether you are worthy of Riddhu or not!

Vansh stares him sternly.