🎇Love Beyond Limits-38🎇

Chapter 38: "The Death"

The episode starts with the continuation of the flashback. Riddhima was shouting looking at all the dead bodies around.

Rid(Shouts): No!!!!!!!!!!! No!!!!!!!!(shouts and shrieks)

But nothing was left. All of them were lying there dead. In an instant of 10 minutes, the whole family of Rajveer was brutally tortured to death. There were only two poeple alive in the place. One was Riddhima and other was Rehaan. Rehaan again turned towards Riddhima and gets dangerously close to her. Riddhima turned her neck in other direction to resist him from coming close to her.

Rid: Stay away!

At the back, she was continuously trying to open her tied hands.

Rehaan placed his both hands on the sides of Riddhima and standing extremely close to her, he spoke,

Reh: Now you know! Rehaan achieve what he desires for. Whoever tries to stop him, will face the same consequences what they had faced. They had to die beacuse they denied my order. They pushed me and raised their voices in front of me. Now, there is only you and me in this whole jungle. Now, you will be mine forever. Look Riddhima! What destruction you have caused. If you had accepted my proposal, It would not have happened. You made me do all this. You are the reason for all of this. Anyways, Its usless to cry over split milk now. I will not tolerate these tears.

He caresses Riddhima's cheeks to wipe her tears but Riddhima shook her face resisting his touch.

Rid: Don't touch me Rehaan! You are a disgusting man! You never loved me! You just wanted to satisfy your desires! Stay away from me! I am not yours. (Fierce) I belong to Rajveer.

Reh(anger): Don't take his name infront of me.

Rid(continues): I am only Rajveer's. He is my husband. And I am his wife.

Reh: Shut up Riddhima!

Rid: Do whatever you want. Still I will always be Rajveer's! You will never win. You can't win from Rajveer. He is the best.

Reh: Riddhima!!!!

Rid(smiling painfully and fiercely) : I am standing in front of you. Just do whatever you want to. But keep it in your mind. You have lost Rehaan! Nothing could make me yours. (Loud) Beacuse I belong to Rajveer!!!!

Listening to her words, Rehaan slapped her hard on her face making her mouth bleed. He gritted his teeth and Riddhima smiles sarcastically and looks in his eyes.

Rid: I am still Rajveer's. Your slap was a total wastage.

Rehaan again came close to Riddhima but finally her rope tore apart and she pushed Rehaan backward. She tried to run but Rehaan held her by her hairs and dragged her back between the dead bodies.

Reh: Now! If you tried to run away from here or utter any other word, I swear I will do the same thing with Rajveer's mother or sister's dead body what I was going to do with you. I don't think you want a dead pregnant lady to be rapped.
Riddhima was lying on the ground shocked. Her mind was not in her senses thinking how low he could stoop. Rehaan also lay down above Riddhima holding her tightly by her waist and with other hand, he cleared the hair strands from the area of her neck. Riddhima closed her eyes being extremely dejected and emotionless. Rehaan Again came close to Riddhima and bit her neck. Riddhima cries out loud. Then, Rehaan kissed her neck and was about to kiss her lips when someone held his collar from the back and pulled him up punching him so hard that his head collided with the tree.
Rajveer(anger): Don't you dare touch her again!
Riddhima opened her eyes and found Rajveer standing there. She immediately got up and hugged him crying bitterly. Rajveer also reciprocated and gave dangerous looks to Rehaan. He made Riddhima stand in a corner and both of them started fighting. In all this, Rehaan got the approach of his gun. He picked it up and pointed it towards Rajveer and shot him. The bullet hit his shoulder.
Rid(shouts): Rajveeeerrr!
She ran to him holding him. Rajveer was writhing in pain trying to stand holding Riddhima.
Reh(shouts): I did so much to get both of you arrested. You disrespected my love and Rajveer was always a hurdle in my goal. I falsely trapped you both in that drugs case but this Rajveer! He always have to show him a great man! He confessed the crime that he never did and even saved you. But no!!! I won't let myself lose. Rehaan never loses any challenge. You know Who I am? (Loud): I am the biggest underworld mafia!!! Rehaan Malhotra!!! I am behide all this!!! And I won't leave you two! I will kill you!!
He again fired his gun towards Riddhima but Rajveer pushed her and he got shot in his chest. At the same moment, The intelligence officers came there shouting,
Officer: Stay wherever you are Rehaan! Or we will shoot you!
They all held their guns aiming at Rehaan. Rehaan was standing there still. Riddhima now understood that Rajveer ran away from the jail so that all officers chase him and he reach here making them catch Rehaan red-handed. On the other side, Rajveer fell down because of pain and Riddhima made his head lay down in her laps. Riddhima was crying continuously cupping his face. Rajveer was writhing in pain and breathing heavily. He looks at Riddhima in pain and having tears in his eyes. He smiles painfully and says,
Raj(pain): I....I was unable to save my family!...I couldn't protect them! I am not a good soldier.
Rid(crying): No! You are the best Rajveer! You are the best! Please! Keep your eyes open!