Letter for the readers!

To all the readers commenting on the post to update soon,

To all the people texting me asking about when I am going to update....

Hey Everyone! Hope you all are doing well! This is your writer, Riansh1212..

1 year ago, I had stopped writing this Ff for many reasons. 

1. The original drama had ended, so, many people lost interest in the ff.

2. My studies and work schedule got tough and hectic.

3. The biggest one...I got demotivated. Many of you might not have known that I started writing this ff on another site, Tellyupdates. There, I received much appreciation and made alot of new friends. I had started writing just as a hobby but seeing people developing interest in my story and having so many friends at my back to support and motivate me in continuing, I kept going. But when the ff ended, i felt that many of them just stopped responding. For some personal reasons or whatever but the response fell from 100% to almost 0%. Its only the encouragement and appreciation that keeps one going. But losing all of it, I decided to stop continuing. 

After a whole 1 year  yesterday, I remembered all my friends that I made, and thought to open this account once again to see if any of them had responded to my texts or not. Though none of them responded, I saw texts of many readers asking about continuation of story and requesting me to update soon. So, I gave it a thought and decided that now it all depends on you guys, You...My Wattpad family...If You guys still want me to continue after this huge gap of 1 year, I will complete the storyline. It will be a little tough for me as my schedule has got even more tough but I will do it for sure even If I have to do it in small parts. So, genuinely, You guys have to comment down what you really want. I will see all the responses and decide. Dont just vote plz. I want you to comment down what u guys want. Even if you want me to end it right here, i will do it or if you dont want me to continue , i wont. As I know, that this gap of 1 year is huge enough for someone to lose interest and even forget the storyline. So, Kindly, comment down for the opinions.

It will be highly appreciated

Last but not the least, Really sorry to everyone who was waiting for me to update. 

Thankyou.....