🎇Love Beyond Limits-15🎇

Chapter 15: "Awkward conversations!"

The episode starts with the goon about to stab Riddhima when Vansh rushed towards him punching him hard on his face.
Riddhima's wound was bleeding continuously. She was writhing in pain. Her eyes were red and teary with the pain. She was feeling dizzy. She was about to fall when Kabir and Aryan rushed towards her to give her support. Both of them held Riddhima from either side. Vansh was continuously punching that goon without even paying heed to the fact that he was already unconcious. He was full of anger as if he was not in his sense.
V(angry): How dare you touch her!! I will kill you!!
Riddhima tried to stand straight and in a low painful voice, pointed towards Vansh,
R(painful) Kabir!! Stop him!!
She was taking heavy breaths. Kabir asked Sejal and Sia to hold Riddhima. They did so and made Riddhima sit. After that Both the boys stopped Vansh and then, they started beating the other goons. Vansh came back to his senses and rushed towards Riddhima. Riddhima was sitting on a seat with Sia and Sejal on her sides. Vansh came and sit in front of her on the ground.
V(concerned): Riddhima!! Are you alright? Try to breath Riddhima!! (To sia) Sia!! You are a doctor do something!!
S: Bhai! Her wound is bleeding continuously. First, I need something to stop her bleeding.
Vansh looked here and there as if finding something. He put his hand inside his pocket and brought out a handkerchief. It was the same handkerchief that Riddhima gave him in the cafe. He gave it to sia.
V: Here! Take this!
Riddhima with her half opened eyes looked at the handkerchief and remembering it, a small smile crept on her face. She looked at Vansh who was staring her. A small smile also crept on Vansh's face. Sejal placed the handkerchief on her neck to stop bleeding. Sia got up!!
S: I will get the first aid kit!!
Riddhima looked at Vansh and spoke in a low painful voice,
R: Please don't sit on the floor. You are embarrassing me. I am absolutely fine.

Meanwhile, Kabir and Aryan had beaten the goons so much that by now there were many wounds and scratches on there skin with continuous bleeding. They were not able to get up. Angre came at the moment with police. Vansh looked at him in anger.
V: Where were you Angre? (Sarcastically) Didn't you come so early? Were you coming on a bicycle?
A: Sorry Vansh! Actually, there is a big traffic jam in the whole Mumbai. My resources told that There is some high profile case of a mafia group. Today, It was their court hearing. So, All the Ways leading to court were blocked on security purpose.

Listening to Angre's words, Riddhima's eyes widened but she normalized herself before anyone could notice. But unfortunately, Vansh noticed it. He thought to himself,
V(to himself): What was this reaction? Why she became shocked at Angre's words? Did she know anything about that case?
All this while, police was arresting the goons. Riddhima was sitting at her seat and Sia came to her with first aid kit. But she refused,
R: Sia! I will do it later.
She tried to stand up, for once she stumbled but supported herself and held the handkerchief by her one hand saying,
R: Sejal! I will hold it myself. Let me do my work now. Its more important.
Sejal: But Ridhi.....
R: (cutting her): Please!! Not now!!!
Saying so, she moved towards Kabir and Aryan. She whispered in Aryan's ears,
R( Whispers): Good job! Now you know what you have to do with them.
Aryan nodded and left with the police and all the goons.
After that, Riddhima started speaking,
R: Kabir! 1. Please arrange some safety vans and made all the staff to reach home safely. 2. Talk to Dr. Rana and shift all the patients in his hospital. This hospital will remain shut untill all the safety measure are insured completely and all the investigations are done.
Then, she turned towards Vansh.
R: Mr. RaiSinghania! Take Sia, Sejal and ishani back home. And After appointing a nurse with your dadi, I will get her discharge papers ready. Angre will take her home safely. I will insure the security myself. Dr. Shekhawat will come to your home himself tomorrow to check her. (Taking a deep breath) And please!!!... No arguments.
V(murmurs): Stil Mr. RaiSinghania!!! Can't she call me Vansh? Even in this state she wants to show her attitude!!
R: What?
V: Nothing! Fine I will take them all home. And you???
R: I am fine. I will bandage myself. You all just go home please.