🎇Love Beyond Limits-49🎇

Chapter 49: "The Evil Planners and The Masterminds-1"

The episode starts with Rehaan and Aditya tied to the trees. Riddhima and Vansh were standing in front of them. Ajay with both the teams of tripple M was also standing there. Vansh started to speak,
V: So, lets start with the first story, "The Evil Planners".

"Once upon a time"

Adi: Shut up!! This is not a bedtime story!!! Just get to the point dammit!!!

Thuddddddd!!!!!

No sooner did he speak when Riddhima removed out her gun angrily and shot his arm. The bullet pierced in his arm and he cried out in pain.
Aditya glared Riddhima angrily writhing in pain. He gritted his teeth.
Riddhima spoke furiously,
Rid(furious): Don't you dare interrupt me or him once again! Or next time, I will pierce a hot iron rod in this very hole, I created in your arm. And Believe me! I am dying to do this!!! So, better don't give me any chance of fulfilling my wish!

Vansh and Ajay smirked. Rehaan glared Aditya as if asking him to be quiet for sometime.
V(cool): So, what I was saying? Oh yeah!

"Once upon a time, There were two evil planners. One was Rehaan Malhotra and the second was Aditya Randhawa. They belonged to two different cities totally unknown to each other. Neither they had any connection between them nor thay had ever met each other But....They had some qualities very common in them. Pride! Filth! Greed! Stubbornness! And much more.

Rehaan belonged to a rich family and was the only son of Vikram Malhotra. He had never seen poverty or any kind of hardships in life. Whatever he demanded, whatever he desired for, he was given that thing proudly. He was a pampered child being one and only and had always lived life like a prince. All these things turned him into a conceited, rude and selfish person. When his father died, He started managing his father's business but because of his dominating and rageful behaviour, his business suffered loss and the company was sealed. Not accepting his defeat and a desire to achieve his dreams, he joined Indian Military Intelligence. Their he worked hard and achieved a very high rank in the department. He wanted to be the king! To be the chief! But he wanted it to be forever. Achieveing a high rank didn't satisfied his nature of ruling over the others. So, he made a new aim. To be the king of both Intelligence and Mafia world. That day, he started his cunning plannings. He was nominated for the position of chief but there was one difficulty in his path. Rajveer Randhawa! His best friend in Intelligence and his competitor for the designation. In all those days, he had developed a kind of dislikeness for Rajveer and likeness for a girl, named Riddhima. And soon, with a proposal incident, the dislikeness turned into hatred and likeness turned into obsession. He wanted to destroy both of them but the thing was, he didn't know how to do it beacuse both Riddhima and Rajveer were highly respected in the department. In all this, the destiny made him meet another person, Aditya Randhawa.

Aditya Randhawa was the younger brother of Rajveer. They lived in a joint family with his parents, his sister and his bua. Rajveer was a responsible and caring person but Aditya being younger, irresponsible and mischievous one, always used to be jealous of his elder brother. He thought that his brother is being more loved by everyone. According to him, Rajveer was an attention seeker. All this had developed jealousy in him. He used to make mischieves and being scolded everytime. Rajveer though used to take his side because he loved Aditya alot, but Aditya had always considered it his fake care. Stopping Aditya from becoming a spoilt child, He was sent to boarding school at the age of 12. Aditya completed his primary and secondary education from that boarding school, away from the family and he always considered Rajveer responsible for this. Soon, for higher studies, Aditya went to London. Their he started studying business. When he came to know that his brother had joined intelligence and his family is proud of him, he decided to defeat his brother by becoming even more successful than him. And you know when a person being jealous develops an aim to defeat someone else, he always goes towards the wrong path. So did Aditya. He went to the one of the biggest mafia of the world, Charlie Coles. He started working very honestly in this illegal and dishonest profession and soon, gaining Charlie's trust, he became the most trusted men of Charlie or we can say, the most wanted Mafia! Then came a time in Aditya's life when his father divided his property equally between his two children, Rajveer and Aisha(Rajveer's sister). He didn't give anything to Aditya as he came to know that Aditya had joined Mafia. He disowned him. Aditya again considered Rajveer responsible for this and his hatred reached to another level. He wanted to get all the property of Rajveer on his name.