🔥Love Beyond Limits-61🔥

Recap: Everyone reaches Dehradun and Kabir's uncle is introduced. The wedding preparations begin and the search for Annie too. Riansh tells about the mysterious girl to Ajay and Vansh gets her sketch done. Riddhima brainstorms about the girl in the sketch and gets shocked finding the sketch matching with Nayra's picture.

Chapter 61: "Twisted!"

The episode starts with Riddhima in shock, looking at the sketch of Nayra. She gets up quickly from her place and locks her room door to prevent anyone coming in her room. She was totally tensed and restless. She thought to herself,

" How can she be Nayra? How can she be alive! Aryan told everything about her and he himself was the witness of her death? Then, how can this be possible! (Thinking deeply for a while) Does that means....that means she didn't die! She was alive after being thrown to river? If yes, then where was she all these years! And...why didn't she meet Aryan! Why she came to us? What did she want to tell?"

She speaks to herself,

If all these events are connected to each other then only Annie can know about Nayra. Oh God!! What kind of puzzle is this! To find Nayra, I have to fine Annie and The clues regarding Annie lead to Nayra! Where should I start? If Nayra's case too included in girl trafficking, then it means this crime have been growing since a long time back and I will have to reach the roots of it! But.....Should I inform about these findings to Aryan?

She walks from one corner of her room to the other and then again stops in the center of room,

" No! I cannot tell about this to Aryan. Because at this moment, I am not sure whether she is really Nayra or its just my illusion. Even if she is Nayra, I don't know whether she is alive right at this moment or not. And if she had died by now, then Aryan knowing all this and in a hope to find her, will break once more! No! I cannot tell this to Aryan until I found out whats happeing and become sure of the Nayra. I need to tell this to Vansh!"

She turns and picks up her phone from the table and dials Vansh's no. But rather than calling him, she turns off her phone thinking,

" No! I can't even tell this to Vansh, infact, anyone! The one who should be knowing this at the first place is Aryan. Until I tell this to Aryan, i cannot tell this to anyone because its about the dignity of a girl and even if Vansh knows about Nayra, still I cannot reveal these details to him keeping Aryan's privacy in consideration. As soon as I will find out anything about Nayra, I will tell it to everyone! Till then, I will have to personally look in this matter involving no one!"

Thinking so, she dials the no. Of her officers who are working on Annie's case and talks to them regarding all the details of Nayra. She orders them to find everything about her and inform her only.

Turning off the phone, she thinks,

" I just hope that you both are fine and safe! Nayra and Annie

The scene shifts to a bus station where Vansh, dressed in all white suit, was standing by the support of his car and waiting for someone. He thinks to himself,

"How stupid this Kabir is! How irresponsible! He left me here to pick up Divya and Disha and he himself went to buy a gift for them. I told him to come within half an hour and its been one hour and he is nowhere to be seen. And here I am, I have not seen those two girls and I am sure they will not be knowing me too. If the bus came before Kabir's arrival, how will I recognize them! I dont even know whether Ravi uncle has informed them about us picking them up! How helpless I am at this moment! (Staring his phone) This stupid phone has to turn off at this moment only! And here Vansh RaiSinghania is waiting for two girls at a bus station!"