🎇Love Beyond Limits-50🎇

Chapter 50: "The Evil Planners and The Masterminds-2!!!!!"

The episode starts with Riddhima telling further about the story after Hospital flashback,

R(To Aditya): I had the desire to kill you that very moment Aditya! But you know why you lived till now?....Because of Rajveer! I couldn't let Rajveer's wish unfulfilled.....

She had tears in her eyes. Vansh didn't want her to fall weak at this moment. He put his hand on her shoulder and pressed it gently giving her strength. Riddhima blinked back tears in her eyes and continued,

" After that, I told each and everything to Vansh. (To Rehaan) About you! About Rajveer! And about Aditya!

Flashback shows the secret room where Riddhima told everything about Rajveer to Vansh. She did tell him about Aditya too. Vansh had asked him about their plan and at the same moment, she received a call from Ajay. She picked it up and told him everything too. And then the three of them discussed how to take revenge and did all the planning. That was the time, Riddhima had said,

"THE GAME WILL ALWAYS BE OURS!!!!"

(Instead of telling you what they had planned, I will tell how they had executed it. In this way, I don't have to write two times and you will get a more clear idea of it)

V: Then, we started the execution of our plan. Riddhima ordered the real tripple M to steal the fake documents from the office. When they did it, Dad became the unknown and texted Aditya that the office has suffered an attack. He even texted a message to Me warning about Riddhima as a cue that I should start acting too. Aditya rushed towards the office. When he reached there, The real tripple M who were keeping an eye on him, texted the fake tripple M to do the drama of being dead. We all started acting in front of you!

Aditya bursts out,
Adi(angry): But I checked them! They were dead. They had no pulse! How are they alive!
Riddhima smirks.
V: They are alive because of the same reason you are alive for! Being a mafia, you would know it well that there is a drug which when injected in the body, stops the pulse for some minutes. The person seems to be dead but he never dies at all. The fake tripple M injected that drugs to themselves and then they informed it to Ajay. The drugs started affecting and they all three lied there dead! Fake dead!. This was the cue for Riddhima. Do you remember when Riddhima recieved the text, "There is a gift waiting for you in the back of the office building"? That meant that they injected themselves and now we could go there.

Reh: And the bullet marks? They were shot!
Rid: Oh come on! If we can present fake death, why can't we arrange fake bullets? Dumb!!!!! Who made you a mafia?
Ajay smirks.
Ajay(Sarcastically): Another dumb! (Pointing towards Aditya)

Everyone chuckles except Rehaan and Aditya.

Rid: "To make everything look real, we did stole that evidence papers. But who cares? After all, they were fake! And Aditya! that was the first time, we made you think that Rehaan is doing all this and you started doubting him too. And by the way, to tell you one more Interesting thing, all your calls made to Rehaan and All the calls of Rehaan made to you, have been recorded for evidence. I like Perfection you see! (Smirks) When I told you that I will not leave you, I meant it truly!!!

V: After that, the cherry on the cake were Dad's threatning texts to both of you. They were panicking you both more and more and making you both doubt each other only. And thumbs up to our acting skills too! We were getting those messages just as our cue and also so that, you two don't doubt on us. We kept those messages as our code messages because we decided to not talk about our plan once we start executing it. So, those messages for us were like updates telling us that everything is going according the plan and what we have to do next. We had decided it previously that what we have to do at what text we had received.