✨Love beyond limits-10✨

Chapter- 10: The Past Revelations (Part-1) "The First encounter"

The episode starts with Kabir cutting Riddhima's call. Listening to Riddhima's voice on call, Vansh felt a bit relieved. He came out of the hospital and was sitting in the lawn alone. He remembered how he pushed her and she got injured. Guilt and pain was overpowering him. He loosened the button of his coat to breath in a bit of fresh air. Meanwhile, Riddhima drove back to Delhi and arrived in her mansion. After freshening up and bandaging her wounds, she went to terrace to had a me time. She sat down on the ground folding her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around her knees. Both of them were sitting at their respective place watching the most brightest star in the sky. Ishq mein marjawan slow version plays...They wanted to just relax and think of nothing for sometime. They were hurt and felt betrayed. They were reminiscing all their past fights and their encounters. They remembered each other's scent, each other's touch. They had missed each other so much in all these years that's why the complaints, the pain came out like hatred and anger for each other. They were both waiting all these years to confront each other, to question each other, "Why did it happened?", "Had there been no trust?" , "Had there been no love?. "Had there been no second chance to explain." These questions have been eating them up from inside like termites. They bowed down their heads to look at the ground and then looked up in the sky trying to find their answers. None of them had ever lived a single peaceful breath in all these years. They were lost and wanted to remain lost.

Meanwhile, someone is seen sitting in the outdoor entrance far away from Vansh. He was keping an eye on Vansh continuously. Aftersometime, he called someone,
Voice 1: Hello Boss! Its the right time I guess.
Voice 2: No. First make sure whether all of them are present there or not.
Voice 1: If they all are here then?
Voice 2: Wait for my orders. If the things didn't go in my favour then you know what you have to do. Wait till tomorrow. Just keep an eye on them.
Voice 1: Boss! There is a tight security here.
Voice 2: Once you reach them, it will be easier to threaten security too.
Voice 1: Ok boss. As you wish.

In the hospital,
Sia, Kabir, Angre, Sejal, Ishani and Aryan were sitting in the corridor waiting for Dadi to get concious. Angre was worried for Vansh but he wanted to give him some space. Seeing his worry, Kabir spoke,
K: Angre ! What happened? You seem off to me?
A: Its nothing like that. I am just waiting for Vansh. He is missing for a long time.
Sia: He would be feeling guilty. I shouldn't have blamed him. He was already worried.
Aryan: You didn't blame him. You just made him realize his mistake.
Ishani: What mistake? Bhai just asked her to stay away and she herself just vanished like before. Bhai never ran away from any situation.
Aryan: Much has happened now. Ishani! I want to know what happened between the two.
Angre: Its useless to discuss now.
Kabir: No, Angre! Its not useless. It is the need of the hour. You know what I, Aryan and Sia are trying to get the answers for a long time. But none of you is willing to tell anything. We want to know what is the damn past man???
Sia: Kabir is right! Ishani! I know you all are purposely hiding everything from me. I am not a kid anymore. I have the whole right to know. Infact, I am sure of one thing now that both of them had loved each other. And then, something happened that made them apart. And they broke up....
Aryan(requesting tone): Sejal! If Ishani is not speaking something, atleast please you tell us. Infact, its the right time. Neither Riddhima is here nor Vansh. Its a request Sejal! Please!!!
Sejal's eyes were filled with tears. She looked at Ishani and then Angre. Ishani gestured her not to tell. She replied,
Sejal: I am sorry Ishani! (Crying) I cant take it anymore. Even I want my answers now. Its hurting me too. I wanted to know that why it all happened. I can't digest the fact that She was my best friend. How can I not recognize her intentions.
Kabir and Aryan were shocked.
Karyan( in unison): What? Your best friend? She never told us about you.
Sejal: Why will she tell you about me. Even I had not fulfilled the duty of being a good friend. She was wrong but still I should have atleast listened to her side of story too. But I didn't.
Ishani: There was no need for that. She herself had confessed her crime.
Aryan: What crime?
Sejal(Taking a long breath): I will tell you everything from the beginning.