✨Love beyond limits-8✨

Chapter 8: Dadi’s Critical Surgery

Episode starts with Riddhima telling Vansh about Dadi’s health condition.
V(in a low and worried tone): What?
Riddhima turned.
R: Mr. RaiSinghania! Your sister might get panic therefore, I didn’t tell anything there. Your dadi has suffered a major Heartattack. Reports will tell us what step we have to take next. Till that, You have to wait.
V(concerned): Is she fine? Please don’t hide anything from me Riddhima.
R: She is fine Mr. RaiSinghania. We will follow the treatment and she will recover soon.
V(hiding his emotions, he spoke in a threatening tone): If Anything happened to Dadi, I will not let you live peacefully. Keep it in your mind.
R(Frustrated but calming herself): You are not in a position to threaten me Mr. RaiSinghania. You please wait outside. I will tell you when the reports come. And…(concerned tone) Don’t worry. She will be fine soon.
Vansh left the cabin in pain and worry. He was trying hard to suppress his emotions but he was much worried for dadi. He went to the cafeteria to compose himself. In the corridor, Kabir was consoling Sia who was crying bitterly. And Ishani was searching for Aryan and Angre went to find Vansh.
K: Sia! Don’t worry. She wil be fine.
S: Why can’t I do something for her. She needs me Kabir.
K: You can do one thing for her If you want to.
S(wiping her tears): What?
K: Taking care of yourself and Ishani. You are a doctor Sia. You are very strong. Dadi will never want you to be even upset and here you are crying shedding tears. If you keep on crying with this speed then in no time everyone will drown in the flood of your tears.
Sia giggles at his lame joke.
S: You have got a very bad sense of humour (smiles)
K: But its enough to make someone smile.
S: Thanks Kabir for supporting me today. I think everyone is hungry since morning. Can you please get something from cafe?
K: Sure! I will get something for you all to eat.

Meanwhile, Ishani reached Aryan’s cabin. He looked at her and ignoring her he started working on his laptop.
I(with guilt tone): Thank you so much for what you have done. I am glad that….
A( cutting her): Its was my duty Ishani. I have done my duty.
I: I am sorry Aryan. I didn’t know that you came for dadi.
A: Don’t be sorry. After all, you people are not used to it. Its only us who never care for our own self respect when it comes to duty.
I: I am really sorry Aryan. Please forgive me.
A: Forgiven!
Ishani smiled.
A: At last, you apologised for everything you have done since beginning. Aryan smirked.
I: What? I only apologised for what happened today.
A: Thenn, Its my goodness that I have forgiven you for everything in one sorry. Otherwise you have to say sorry for atleast 10 times.
I: So, you were faking your anger.
A: Nope. I was angry but I am not like you Ms. arrogant. My anger vanishes as fast as it comes.
Ishani giggled.
I: You are not so bad Mr. Idiot.
A: But you were, you are and you will always be MS. ARROGANT!!! He laughs.
I: Stupid!!
A: Now go to your Sia otherwise the whole day will pass saying sorry to everyone.
Ishani leaves with a smile on her face.

Everyone except Riddhima and Aryan, were present in the cafeteria where Vansh told Sia and ishani about dadi’s medical condition and consoled them. Sejal had also come there. Aryan went to Riddhima’s cabin where Riddhima told about dadi’s condition to him.
A: You should inform Boss about this. As he has assigned this mission to us.
R: I can’t contact him at this stage. It’s against the rules. I am sure He will get to know using his own resources. He is Manish Raichand. He got power.
A: Will Dadi be fine?
R: Reports can tell this only.
Nurse came with the reports and Riddhima read them immediately.
Riddhima was shocked. She stumble and Aryan held him
A: Riddhima!!
R: I am fine.
A: What is it?
R: Where are the RaiSinghanias? I have to inform them NOW.
Saying so, she and Aryan went to cafeteria. Everyone was there.
V: What?
R: Reports have come.
I: Whats in the reports?
R: Ms. Suhasini has three major blockages in her heart. She needs a heart surgery immediately . And for that…
V(cutting her): Don’t worry for your money. I will give whatever you’ll demand.
Riddhima was pissed at how he always thinks that she is only concerned for money and not dadi. She became angry.
R: I dont give a damn about your money Mr.RaiSinghania. You better keep your money and your ego to yourself. Let me complete.
She turned towards Ishani and Sia.
R: She needs a heart surgery and for that take her wherever you want ASAP. Delay can cause complications.
S: But why anywhere else when you can give her the best treatment.
R(eyeing vansh): Many people got trust issues here Sia! Specially when it comes to money and family. So its better to keep all this outside MY hospital.
V: Exactly. I can’t trust anyone when it comes to my dadi. I will take her to the best surgeon of the world. I can’t allow anyone to even touch her when I don’t trust that person.
Saying so, He left from there. Sia, ishani, angre and sejal followed her. Aryan and kabir stayed.
K: She can get best treatment here then why didn’t you offer?
R: Because he’ll come by himself. If I had offered then he would have created so much issues. Now, he will come surely but…with his own will.