🎇Love Beyond Limits-17🎇

Chapter 17: "The Shades Of Gray"

The Episode starts with next morning where after a healthy and peaceful breakfast, Riddhima left to her apartment from VR MANSION. Everyone has become busy in their own respective works. Vansh and Angre went to a business meeting. Riddhima reached home where Aryan and Kabir were already present. They had a conversation,
R: Kabir! Have you managed everything regarding hospital?
K: Yeah! I have personally confirmed about all the facilities and treatment being given to them. All the patients are under best supervison now.
R: Great! I don't want any patient to get affected by Whatever going on. The days of serious danger are coming close. That's why, I shifted them. Yesterday's attack was a minor stroke. I know they are planning something big to destroy RaiSinghanias.
K: Don't you think we should inform Vansh about it? This way he would become more careful.
R: How would I tell him? He would doubt me only. I can't tell him the truth with my own mouth. Its against the rules. He would ask how I know all of this! And I can't tell at this moment of my resources otherwise I would have informed him.
A: He is a sensible man. He will understand.
R: He would ask for proofs. And I don't have time to prove anything. Already he misunderstands me alot. I don't have time to deal with his doubts. (To Aryan) Aryan! What news you got?
A: They are not opening their mouths at any cost. I have tried everything.
R: Then, Why are you keeping them alive? To expose us?
A: I just wanted you to talk to them. Maybe, They reveal their next plannings.
R: Fine! I will go there in the evening. You both stay at home and ask your men to keep an eye on all the RaiSinghanias. I don't want them to fall in any danger.
A: Sure!

The day passed in their busy chores. In the evening, Riddhima got ready in her high ponytail, black jeans and black formal shirt. She came down in the hall when the door bell ring. She went to open the door. It was Vansh.
R: You here?
Vansh eyed Riddhima from top to bottom. She was looking hot and gorgeous. He lost his words in her beauty. He was staring her when Riddhima snapped her fingers to bring him back to reality.
R: I have asked you something?
V: I....I...(Focusing again)Hi! (Smiles)
Riddhima raised her eyebrow.
R: What?
V(stern): Actually, I came here to show you Dadi's reports. These reports arrived so I thought to give it you.
R(to herself): He definitely came to spy on me again!! (To Vansh) Ok! I will check them at night.
V: Are you going somewhere?
R: I don't think its important for you to know.
V(pissed): You could have answered in yes or no.
R(stern): Yes! Only if you let me go!

Meanwhile, Aryan came from behind. He didn't notice Vansh and spoke,
A: Riddhima! Our men have reached there. They are waiting for you!
He finally looked up and became shocked and quiet. Riddhima glared him in angry looks. Vansh became suspicious.
V:(to himself): Where is she going? That's what I was looking for!!! An opportunity!! I should follow her! Her looks are telling me something fishy.
V: I should go. You must be getting late.

Saying so, he left from there. Riddhima closed the door and gave furious looks to Aryan.
R: Learn to keep your mouth shut Aryan!
A: Sorry!
Riddhima took the car keys, her wallet and her gun. She angrily opens the door again and droves away in her car. She checked in the way whether someone is following her or not but there was no one. She was driving towards a jungle. After driving for a long time, she stopped in the middle of the road surrounded by trees. It was the center of the jungle where there was no sign of any human or any animal. It was completely dark and deserted. She got down her car and went in the forest. After she left, someone got down from the dickey of her car. It was Vansh.
Flashback shows Vansh parking his car few meters away from Riddhima's home and hides in Riddhima's car dickey. Vansh came out of the dickey and started following Riddhima. He kept a distance from her to not get caught. Soon, Riddhima reached a cottage in the middle of the forest and Went in. There was no lights in the cottage. Vansh came and stood outside the cottage insuring that he is hidden completely. He peeped through the window. The room was dark. Nothing was visible. All of a sudden someone switched on the hanging lamp of the room. Vansh looked in and he became shocked. The four goons that attacked the hospital previous day were tied to the chairs and were unconcious. They were in a very bad condition. They had wounds all over their bodies. Red marks on their cheeks and neck. Blood was continuously oozing out of their head and their several wounds. There were bruises all over their body and their clothes were torn from many places. They were tortured brutally. Vansh looked all this and he was shocked to the core.
V(to himself): What the hell!! They are kept here! Riddhima told that they were arrested and now are in jail but they are here. She lied again!!
He saw Riddhima coming and standing in front of them. There were four more men there. Riddhima ordered them to bring the goons to consciousness. They threw water on them. They become concious.
Riddhima went near one of them and removed out gun from her pocket. She pointed it on his head.
R(serious): I am asking you for the ONE LAST TIME! Tell me!! Who sent you? What are the plans of your boss? Where can I meet him?
Goon spoke in a low painful voice,
G: Do Whatever you want! We won't tell!
Riddhima became angry. She slapped him hard on his face and punched him. She holds his collar giving him deadly looks.
G(smirks) You are beautiful!
Vansh who was listening clenched his teeth.
R(to his men): Bring the torture box!
They brought it. She opened it and took out an electric water heating rod. She plugged it in and put it in contact with The goon's skin. He cried out in pain.
G(shouts): Stop it!!!
He was writhing in extreme pain. She stopped. Then, again she took a duct tape and put it on his face zipping his mouth. Then, she took a pliers and cut his one finger. He again gave shrieks but this time he was not able to speak. Riddhima adjusted the pliers on his second finger and removed the tape from his mouth. Holding his collar, she spoke,
R: I won't kill you but I won't let you live too. You will be going to spend your rest of life in this cottage without food. Remove the thought from your mind that you can escape. But if you want your death to be an easy one then I am asking you to speak before I cut out all your fingers then your hand and legs.
G: Don't do it please! I don't know anything. We were just ordered to attack on your hospital to kill those RaiSinghanias. We don't know who is our boss.
Riddhima removed the pliers from his finger. He took a sigh of relief. Riddhima smirked and in anger again pointed gun on his head.
R: Any last wish?
G: Who are you?
R(smirks): I am your death!
She shot him in his forhead. He lied lifeless. Vansh who was witnessing all this become dead shocked. He didn't know how to react. He looked at Riddhima unbelievably. Before he could retrieve from his shock, Riddhima shot the other three goons too. They died too.
R(to her men): Burn their bodies and bury their ashes in the ground. No evidence should be left behind.
Vansh went away from there and hid again in the dickey. Riddhima stood there for sometime and then She left from their in her car with Vansh hidden in his dickey.
After reaching home, Riddhima went in and Vansh in a trauma drove back to VR Mansion. Meanwhile, In Riddhima's apartment.
K: What happened?
R: What should happen?
A: Did they opened their mouth?
R: No, so I killed them all.
K: We got no information then?
R: They don't know anything. I just got to know that They are behind Killing the RaiSinghanias. Yesterday! Everyone was in hospital. So, they planned to attack. They will plan the same in future. We have to be more careful. Kabir and Aryan! You both are going to Delhi tonight. Pack your bags and go there. I will tell you further details later. I know what to do now. I am sure They will plan their next attack on 10th March! The day of final hearing of the court! It would be the biggest one! Get ready!
They both nodded and went to prepare for leaving. Riddhima was in deep thoughts about her plannings. Soon, Kabir and Aryan left for Delhi. Riddhima was left alone in the house. It was midnight. Someone knocked the door.
R(to herself): Who came at this hour? I should be careful?
She grabbed her gun from the table and went towards the door. She looked through the peep hole but there was no one. She opened the door. Someone came in front of her. She pointed gun at him. It was Vansh. Realizing it, she held it back.
R(shocked): What are you doing here at this hour?
He didn't responded and stumbling, he came in. He had anger in his eyes. Riddhima observed him.
R(confused): What happened to you?
He pointed his gun on Riddhima. She became shocked.
R: Have you gone mad? What...
Then, she caught sight of his hands. He was carrying a wine bottle in his hand. She looked at him in disbelief and confusion.
R: Are you drunk?
V: You made me do it! Sweetheart!
R: What?
V: You are the reason of this state Riddhima!!!
Saying so, He went towards the sofa, stumbling. Riddhima was trying to analyze the situation. She closed the door and came to him. She stood near him.
R: You are not alright! You should go home.
Vansh pulled her by her waist. She fell in his laps.
R(shocked): What are you doing Vansh? Leave me.
V(drunken smile): Finally! You came back to your old tone. You called me "Vansh". You know what My ears were fed up of that "Mr.Raisinghania".
She pushed him and stood up again.
R: You should go home.
V: If I don't? Then what? Huh? Will you shoot me too?
He stood up facing her.
V: Like you shoot them all right in their head.
Riddhima looked at him in shock. Her eyes widened.
R(firm): You followed me?
V:(loud): Yes!! I followed you and I witnessed...(lowering his voice and spoke in her ears) I witnessed the torture you did with them and then, killed them brutally. (Loud) You are a murderer!!!
Riddhima became extremely angry. She took the jug of water from the table and threw it on his face. Splash!!!
He fell on the sofa and then, came back to his senses.
V: What am I doing here? You!!!
R: Don't speak a word. I will lose my temper.
V: You brought me...(he held his head) How I came here. Why am I wet?
R: Because I threw a jug of water on your face to bring you back to reality.
V: What?
R: You came here drunk! You were asking me about the murder you have witnessed. I thought that before answering, I should bring you back to senses. So, that you can remember my answer.
Vansh listening to her words stands up and holds her by arms.
V(angry): How can you do this? How can you be a murderer? The Riddhima I used to know never ever did something to even hurt anyone physically and you! You killed four men. Who are you?
R: Not men! They were goons. I killed them because that was their fate. They were criminals.
V(loud): Then, who are you??? You are also a criminal!
R: I am...
V(cutting her): Don't start again with your lame excuses that you can't tell? You know what Riddhima! I am fed up of your excuses! I am fed up of your secrets! I want to know WHO ARE YOU?
R: I will ask you. Who do you think I am?
V: I don't know. I just know that you killed four men in front of my eyes. And they were talking about my family. What is their connection with you and my family?
R: You listened everything yourself then what do you want from me?
V: I want truth Riddhima. I saw you shooting them right in their head. Neither your hands shook for a minute nor you had fear of anything. You shot them like a perfect trained shooter!
R: So, You witnessed everything!
V: Each and Everything!!!
R: And now you want me to tell you the truth?
V: Yes!!
R: Will you be able to listen?
V: What?
R: Whatever I will tell you, you won't believe. You won't trust my words. So, Its better you yourself find out about me. You witnessed them getting murdered. So, its your first lead. The day you will find my identity, you will find my truth.
V: Don't challenge me Riddhima!
R: Its an open Challenge to you! Find out about my identity! Find out my truth!!If you did it in 24 hours then I will tell you everything. Do whatever you want to. You have 24 hours only.
V: Then, You will answer my every question?
R: I will answer your every question.
V: Challenge accepted!
R: Best of luck!!
After this, Vansh went back home. Riddhima thought to herself,
R: I don't know what you will do in these 24 hours. But I wish you win the challenge. Because I can't tell you anything until you find it out yourself. Its a rule which I can't break. I want you to know the truth but I can't say it myself. I can't tell you but I can definitely show you!! So, I deliberately made you witness that murder. So, that you start finding about me. You took one step forward by witnessing that murder. Now, I also got a way to make the truth reach you. I hope you succeed in hour challenege. I hope you remain safe! Whether you hate me after knowing the truth or not, but I will always be your well-wisher no matter what! Best of luck Vansh!!!

"Teri salamati ki dua aaj mere labo par thehri hai...
Dil mera or dhadkan teri hai..
Tu kitna bhi galat kyu na ho, mere liye tu aaj bhi zaruri hai...

Yakin nhi hota to mere dil se puch , tere hisse ki mohhobatt aaj bhi teri hai..."
#AishaD

Hey Guys! Its a humble request to all of you to kindly comment and give your feedbacks. It really helps me improve and motivates me to keep writing! So, please comment and let me know whether you are liking it or not!

Thank you💕