🎇Love Beyond Limits-19🎇

Chapter 19: "The Cruise Attack!!!"

Two Days later,

10th March,

A big white cruise ship is shown in the middle of the sea. Far away from the Mumbai City. There were some people in the cruise. A big private party was going on. And there comes the man in his Black pants and black tuxedo, with orange sun glasses,...Vansh RaiSinghania, The host of the party!

Vansh villainous bgm plays....

Then, all the RaiSinghanias are shown, Dadi, Ishani, Sejal, Sia and Angre. They were chittchatting with the guest. Vansh was giving mysterious vibes. He gestured Angre to come to him. Angre came near him.

V(in low voice): Whats the news?

A: Nothing till now. Everything seems safe.

V: But it is'nt. Stay close to Dadi and others.

Angre nodded.

Saying so, Vansh started moving to the top floor of the cruise and stood at the cruise's forward corner point. From there, he was watching the moves of everyone in the cruise, the staff, the guests, the guards, everyone! He was extremely stern and focused. Riddhima, Aryan and Kabir were nowhere to be seen. He stopped watching them and removing his glasses, He looked at his wrist watch. It was 3:45pm.

V: 15 minutes are left.

He smirks. He was standing alone at the terrace. Someone came from behind and Pointed gun at Vansh. Vansh smirks and says,

V: Welcome!! I was waiting for you only.

Person: Get ready to die Vansh RaiSinghania! You have just 15 minutes left.

Vansh turned towards him and says,

V: What would you do in 15 minutes? You can't escape from Vansh RaiSinghania's web today.

P(smirks): Oops! I already have done something.

He gestures him to look down. Vansh looks down and is shocked. All the people and his family was being held at gun point by no outer person but his own staff. One of the men shot a guest in front of everyone and pushed him in the water. Everyone gave loud shrieks. They were crying, sobbing and pleading the intruders. The guards came and started shooting which lead the men to throw minor bombs on them. They blasted killing the guards who were standing a distance away from them. The blast made the ship shake a little.

V(shouts): No!!!!! You can't do this. How dare you Hurt my family. i will not leave you!!

The person: Its just the beginning Vansh! There is so much in store for you today.

V: What do you mean?

The person: BOOM!!!

As he said it, Everyone listened minor blasts in the lowermost portion of the cruise. All the mechanical machinery and system engines of the ship were blasted. And the cruise stopped in the middle of the sea with no one near them. Many more men came from inside the cruise and stood behind their boss who was pointing gun on Vansh. The boss shouted from the terrace holding gun at Vansh's head.

B:(shouts): Let these irrelevant people go. They are creating so much noise. I just want.....THE RAISINGHANIAS!!!

He laughs evilly. His men pushed all other people from the cruise. Loud shrieks were being listened everywhere. Everyone was totally traumatised.

B: Hahhaha! Your cruise has been hijacked Vansh RaiSinghania!!! You won't be alive today. I will make you a history today!!!! (To his men): SHOOT THEM!!!