🎇Love Beyond Limits-39🎇

Chapter 39: "The messages of the unknown!!"

The episode starts with Riddhima and Vansh's discussion in the secret room.

V: Now, I understand everything. But I have a question Riddhima!

R: Yeah Ask.

V: How can you trust Aditya so easily? I mean you said you met him 6 months ago and before that you had never seen him. So, How can you be so sure that he is the same Aditya?

R(teasing him): So, Now you are doubting the capabilities of an intelligence officer again?

V: No No. Its not like that. I am just...

R(smiles): I am a really straightforward girl Vansh and You know it very well. In the very first meet, even before telling him anything, I asked Aditya to show proofs for him being Rajveer's brother and he did that. I conducted my investigations on him until I was not doubtful about anything more.

V: Perfect!

R: I AM perfect!

She smiles.

V: So, What is the plan now? You would have definitely thought of some strategy of how you are going to take revenge.

R: Yeah definitely!

V: What is it?

R: Well I can't tell at this moment as I am doubtful about something right now. But once My doubt gets clear, I will tell you.

V: Is that doubt related to me?

R(smirks): You will know soon. I have already played my first move. Waiting for the opponent's move. Then, we will decide our strategy.

V: Why don't you get Rehaan jailed lawfully? I mean you are the witness about what happened that day. You can tell this in court and prove him guilty.

R: Its not that easy Vansh. According to law, I am Rajveer's widow and whatever I would say, it will be in favour of Rajveer so my accusation can't stand valid until there are some proofs and witnesses. And there is no one who had witnessed that day except me and Rehaan because all other officers were killed by Rehaan on the spot. And there were no proof too. I am a victim in the eyes of law. I am not a witness and Rehaan has deep approaches in both mafia and intelligence world. Getting him jailed would be useless because he will come out easily.

V: I see. So, Do you think of killing him?

Riddhima comes forward and takes his hands in hers,

R: Vansh! I have not planned to kill him. I have planned to destroy him to the core even if I have to get destroyed myself for that. I will not take a single step back. Whatever I am going to do, I am ready to cross all my limits and for that I just need a little amount of trust from you. Whether you find it right or wrong, you will not leave my side because........(gritting her teeth)I am going to play a deadly game.

Vansh smiles and holds her by her arms,

V: Vansh is only yours Riddhima! And you will find me standing beside you in every matter.

Riddhima hugs him and he reciprocates.

V: What's the plan?

Riddhima smirks.

V: I am sure the game will be ours at the end.

R(smirks): The game throughout will always be ours!

It was midnight. Riddhima was sleeping in her room. Suddenly her phone rings. She woke up with the sound of call tune and grabbed her phone in sleepiness. It was Aditya. She became tensed,
R(tensed): Why is Aditya calling me at this hour?
She picks up the call.
A(panicked): Hello! Riddhima! Where are you?
R(tensed): What happened Aditya? I am at my home.
A: Riddhima! Do you even know what happened?
R: What?
A: I received a text that Someone tried to barge in your office. I asked Tripple M to check in. And they told me that all the documents and evidence we collected against Rehaan, had been stolen.
R(shocked): What???
A: Come fast. I am also going towards the office. Tripple M are also there.
R: Yeah! I am coming.
Riddhima cuts the call and hurriedly takes car keys, her mobile and wallet and ran towards the door. Coincidentally, Vansh was in the kitchen drinking water. He saw Riddhima tensed and running towards the door. He went to stop her.
V: Riddhima! Stop! Where are you going at this hour? You look so worried.
R: I will tell you when I will come back. Someone broke into my office and stole some important documents.
V: What? Wait! I am coming with you.
R: No! You stay at home. You are already injured. I can't risk your life more.
V: Shut up Riddhima!
R: Vansh please!! Let me go alone.
Saying this, she ran out and Vansh was standing there watching her go.
Riddhima drove away towards her office. Vansh came and sat on sofa in the hall worried for her. All of a sudden, he received a text.