three || "Please Don't Stop.."

➳♥
hii, I really like this song, so give it a listen while you read okay?

                                Devon's POV

"Just for tonight?"

Summer was now straddling me, slowly grinding against my dick. She couldn't even imagine the things I wanted to do to her.

I had to have her.

"You're mine tonight, Summer Nolan."

My lips found hers immediately, recklessly. She moaned into my mouth as she tried to find her rhythm, it didn't take long until we began moving together harmoniously.

She bit my bottom lip, gliding her tongue against it earning a smirk from me. I gave her the access she so desperately wanted, and our tongues began to move together with expertise.

She was intoxicating, like a drug I never wanted to be free from. I fantasized frequently about what it would be like to have Summer like this, never thinking I was ever going to see it for myself.

My imagination proved to be weak compared to the real thing.

I broke away from her lips and she whimpered in disapproval.

"Just go with it." I teased, as I found a new home in her neck. She ran her fingers through my hair scratching at my scalp, "whenever you say that we always somehow end up regretting it." Confused, I lifted my head to scan her face, she was smiling.

Was she having second thoughts?

"Are you going to regret this?" She shrugged and scrunched her nose. "Summer," I pleaded. She was amused by my concern. "No, I was just thinking of all the shit you've gotten me into over the years."

She was now full-on laughing. That was a good sign but she still had me stressed, "are you sure?" I hadn't been completely convinced. No matter how bad I wanted her, I would stop if that's what she wanted.

She tilted her head smiling at me before peppering my face with kisses.

"Shhh," she hushed me, "just go with it."

I liked this side of Summer, the side I obviously never got to see. Usually, it was me making her blush, she was easy to rile up and the faces she made were heavenly. But this time, I was the one who was no match against her charm. The look of satisfaction on her face while she toyed with me was enough to make any man submit.

She was perfect.

I buried my head back into the crevice of her neck, wanting to leave evidence I had been there. Even if we never shared another moment like this one, I wanted to be reminded that she was once mine.

"You're gonna leave a mark if you keep doing that." She threw her head back as I lightly bit on her sweet spot.

"That's the point," my voice was dripping with arrogance.

" I told you, Summer. Tonight? You're mine."

"If that's what you really wanted, you'd leave it in a place only you could see." She looked down at her chest, then back up at me. I raised my eyebrows impressed. "What?" She laughed, her cheeks were now a bright red.

"You," I whispered.

"Can I?" I gestured to her shirt. Her eyes followed my hands and she nodded, giving me the clear. I tugged her shirt off, taking in her bare skin. Kissing her shoulder, I unlatched her bra and cupped her breasts, helping them fall into place.