twenty-two || "Andromeda."

➳♥

Devon's POV

Play Stuck With You by Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber<3

"Just one more!" Olivia begged.

Her and Summer had dragged me on every ride possible and I didn't think I could stomach another one.

"Nah, I'm good. You and Summer can ride a few more, I'm gonna look around." I was dizzy just thinking about getting on another ride. "Are you sure? If you're ready to go we can leave, it is getting pretty dark." Summer checked the time on her phone, eyebrows raised not realizing how late it had actually gotten.

"No, it's fine. Just let me know when you're done."

She gave me a knowing smile and kissed me on the cheek before she and Liv ran into another line. I decided I'd spend some time in the arcade and play a few games, maybe I'd be lucky enough to win them both something.

...

"I knew you'd be in here." Summer strolled into the arcade, Olivia by her side.

"Done already?" I asked, "Liv was feeling sick so we decided to call it quits." She tilted her head, eyes locked on a giant bear next to me. "Who's the lucky girl?" She teased.

"This old thing?" I picked it up and held it in front of me. "It's for Liv." She smiled and nodded her head.

"Seriously!? Thanks Dev!" Olivia grabs the bear from me, pulling her phone out to take a picture.
"And this is for you." I reached beside me and picked up a canvas.

"I've always wanted one of these! How'd you get them to do it?" She grabbed the picture, giggling as she inspected it.

"He said he could use a picture as a reference. Do you like it?"

"I love it. It's very cute." She tilted her head and the picture to the side, "and kinda ugly."

"Are you guys ready to go? I'm tired." Olivia yawned, I stood up from my chair and took Summer's hand in mine.

"Yeah, let's head out."

Summer leaned on my arm as we walked to the parking lot, winching every few seconds.

"My feet are killing me."

She looked up at me, a grin spread across her face. I rolled my eyes and bent forward, knowing what she wanted. She wrapped her arms around my neck and hopped on my back, kissing the side of my neck.

"Thank you very much."

"You're lucky I love you."

"Aren't I?"

Olivia scoffed and looked at us while walking backwards. "I know I said I liked seeing you guys like this, but right now it's just making me queasy." She said, pretending she's about to throw up. "Well if you're gonna throw up do it now, I'd rather not have you mess up my backseat." She rolled her eyes and stopped in front of us.

"I'll race you to the car."

She was already in a stance to take off, all I had to do was say the word. "Aren't you feeling sick?" I really didn't want her to throw up in my car. "I'm not gonna throw up! Do you wanna race or not?"

I looked at Summer who was still on my back. "Yeah okay, but no cheating! Stand next to me." She mocked me as she leveled her feet next to mine.

"Hold on tight okay?" Summer tightened her grip around my neck as I rested my hands under her thighs.