Fifteen || "F*ck Junior Year!"

➳♥

Devon's POV

At then end of our class, Claire hung back waiting for me to walk her out. I would have preferred to sit down with her, but I was so ready to get this over with anything would do. "So what did you want to talk about?" She was beaming from ear to ear. I started to feel kind of bad for her, but I didn't want her to try and come between me and Summer.

"First of all what you did in the bookstore was petty as hell." I was still annoyed she had ignored Summer like that.

"I wasn't trying to be rude, I just didn't feel the need to say hi to your friend."

She was making me feel a lot better about this.

"She's not my friend, she's my girlfriend. So I'm going to need you to stop flirting with me and texting me. If I didn't make it clear enough before I'm making it clear now." She stopped walking and stood in front of me making me trip over my foot.

"Since when do you do girlfriends? What happened to just sex and nothing more?" If looks could kill, I would be dead right now.

"I'm not sure what to tell you. Things change and Summer is really important to me and I don't want to jeopardize that."

Why was I explaining myself to her? I didn't owe her anything.

"Look, you're great. Just not for me I'm sorry." She stepped aside clearing my path. I had nothing left to say, so I took my chance and began walking away. "You'll fuck up. Guys like you always do." I could feel the disdain in her voice but instead of entertaining her, I kept walking trying to be the bigger person.

She didn't know me.

The only person I had to prove myself to was Summer.

...

Summer's POV

"We had sex!"

I nearly spit out my water from Maya's revelation. "Woah! I think we skipped over a couple chapters. How'd you guys go from not even holding hands to kissing?" I was happy for her, but I didn't think Tyler had it in him.

"Well I took your advice and told him how I felt, and he just blurted out his feelings, saying something about waiting around forever? Anyway we kissed and one thing led to another and it just happened." She could barely contain her excitement.

"Good for you! At least someone is having sex around here. Me and Adam haven't done anything in two weeks!" Jess sighed loudly as she reminisced on her sex life. "Summer and her boyfriend on the other hand can't keep their hands off of each other." I blushed instantly at Jess's comment.

"How do you guys keep it exciting? I want keep Ty guessing." Maya questioned. Her and Jess were now both staring at me intently waiting for me to answer.

"Uhh..I don't know? I guess I never really thought about it. Devon kind of always takes charge." I began to wonder if he thought I was lazy in bed. "Lucky! Tyler is shy so I did most of the work. I was kind of into it though." Maya teased. Her and Jess began going back and forth on all of the weird things that have happened to them during sex and I had completely zoned out.

How would I keep things interesting? I know he said he didn't get bored of me but he was probably used to all kinds of things during sex.

We've been together for how long and we've only had sex twice Summer. Do you not want to please me? Or is there someone else you're slutting yourself off to?