nine || "Take It...It's Yours"

Hi bestiess <3 Listen to this while you read okay? 😌

➳♥

Summer's POV

"Tonight I want all of you."

He smiled wide pulling me closer to him, kissing me deeply.

Passionately.

He bit my lip before pulling away, leaving me wanting more.

"Let's get you out of that dress mm?"

He ran his hands down my shoulders sliding the straps of my dress down, his eyes watching carefully as it fell to my ankles. I shifted in my stance staring at my feet feeling embarrassed.

Exposed.

"You're beautiful Summer, you know that right?"

He was staring beyond my eyes, his glare filled with meaning.

I didn't always feel that way, but he was making me see it more and more.

"Get on the bed."

I climbed onto the middle of the mattress anticipating his next move, he's stood at the foot of the bed unfastening his belt. Once it was off he slid his pants down, leaving his boxers on before crawling over to me.

"Lay back."

I rested my head on his pillow, taking a deep breath as he leaned into me, placing a kiss on the tip of my nose.

"You don't know how long I've wanted this Summer."

He bit my ear and continued to whisper sweet nothings into it.

"So forgive me if I take my time with you."

He kissed me with need and urgency, cupping my face in his hands. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him in closer. He slid his hand down my side gripping my waist before he slipped it in between my thighs.

"You're already so wet" he whispered into my neck. I grabbed onto his arm, nails digging into his skin. He circled around my clit slowly teasing me.

"Does that feel good?" He smiled at me admiring the view.

He enjoyed seeing me flustered and undone, only quickening his pace when I tightened my grip on his arm, squeezing my eyes shut.

"Look at me."

He removed his hands and the pleasure that was building slowly began to subside. I watched as he repositioned himself, laying back on the bed. "What are you doing?" I asked, growing desperate for his touch.

He ran his lip through his teeth grabbing my hand.

"I want you to sit on my face."

I looked up at the ceiling trying to decide what to do. I had never done something like that before, what if I was too heavy for him?

"Don't think about it okay? If you don't like it we can stop." He made me feel safe, constantly washing all my worries away. I positioned myself on top of him not sure if I was doing this right, "like this?"

He licked his lips, grabbing onto my thighs.

"Just like that."

He kissed the inside of my thigh before lowering me onto his face and I gasped from the contact. I grabbed onto the bed frame for support, my hair falling onto his forehead. The feeling was almost indescribable, it was intense and consuming. Nerve endings I never knew I had were going into over drive, it was pure bliss.