twenty-eight || "Happy Birthday Summer."

➳♥ 

Happy Birthday to my fav♡

Summer's POV

Play POV by Ariana Grande <3

                     11:57 pm August 3rd

"Your birthday is in a few minutes." Devon whisperd, tracing circles along my back. I checked the time on my phone seeing it was eleven fifty-seven and smiled. "Yeah, I guess it is." He lifted my chin leaving a hot kiss on my lips while letting his hands wander up and down my naked body. "What are you going to wish for?" I glared at the ceiling for an answer. "If I tell you it won't come true." He kissesd my shoulder before rolling over on top of me, what's left of his cologne passing through my nose. "That doesn't count towards me." Laughing, I rubbed the back of his neck, grazing his skin with my freshly done manicure. "No? Who made you the exception?" He lowered his weight on top of me and nibbled on my earlobe, alerting every nerve ending on my body.

"Me."

His phone beeped and he grinned before grabbing it to turn off his alarm. "Happy birthday beautiful." He handed me a box that he had laid on his dresser.

"What's this?" I asked, shaking it lightly.

"Open it."

I unwrapped the neatly tied bow on the box and placed it on the bed. Inside was a diamond anklet with a charm hanging off of it.

"D for Devon?" He salivated his lips and grabbed the anklet. "I have to admit I was a little selfish this year." He lifted my leg out from under his sheets and massaged my foot. "I got this for me. I wanted to watch it dangle from my shoulder while I fucked you." He secured the anklet and trailed kisses up my legs, spreading them ever so slightly.

"Don't answer it."

My phone had rung twice now, both from Jess. "It'll only take a second." He rolled his eyes but continued to kiss the inside of my thighs while I called her back.

"Happy birthday!"

"Thank you Jess!"

She flipped the camera showing me my room. "It's lonely here without you." She turned the camera back to her face, her bottom lip poking out.

"I'll be back tomorrow morning."

"No she won't!" Devon grabbed the phone to talk to her, "she'll be back this afternoon." She laughed and rolled her eyes, "just go easy on her, she has to actually make it through her birthday." Devon smirked and handed the phone back to me.